Samir Nasri

Re: City need better attacking midfielder than Nasri

Comrade Buka said:
When Nasri got subbed for Dzeko yesterday I thought:

"I didn't even realize he was on the pitch."

Nasri is one of the most anonymous players in our squad. An alibi player. He will work hard enough to get an alibi, but no more.

That's why he plays those half one-twos, as I described above. It makes him look like he's contributing. "Alibi" is a great description.

Re: Nasri

I think we are desperately in need of back up for Merlin. I take Tolmie's succinct point about Samir. The ability is there, but the application, desire and hunger is in short supply.

Thinking about alternatives, there is Eriksen from Ajax. He is young and I think would develop in our team. The other player that I am always impressed with is Vinnie's Belgium mate, Dries Mertens. He has a lot of flair and a touch of the Merlin magic.

I just wish Samir would think long and hard about his attitude and desire. He is such a frustrating player in so many ways. Particularly because he has the talent.

If you defend nasri your burying your head in the sand ! Similar to balotelli in that apparently he's class but hasn't proved it ! He's a shithouse !

He's had his moments but on the whole he's been very disappointing hasn't he

Offer him plus £15 million to Arsenal in return for Wilshere - the best english midfielder of the next 10 years

Santiago Street . said:

Offer him plus £15 million to Arsenal in return for Wilshere - the best english midfielder of the next 10 years

If only!

We would have to offer at least £30m plus Nasri to tempt Arsenal into that one.

Wilshere would be a perfect fit for this team as would Fabregas.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Santiago Street . said:

If only!

We would have to offer at least £30m plus Nasri to tempt Arsenal into that one.

Wilshere would be a perfect fit for this team as would Fabregas.
I remember a thread where everyone said this very thing when we signed nasri :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.