Samir Nasri

done with nasri. no passion, no effort. would have no problem if he sat on the bench till the summer then sold off

For me I see him being exactly what the press slacks off all City players for being. He's here to cash a check and that's about it. The shame is that guys like Kompany, Silva, Zab, Dzeko and many others bleed City blue while he's just along for the ride. Milner does a better job and works his ass off for the club.

Seems to be the new scapegoat alongside Garcia. By anyones standards todays game was a poor poor display. Look at it in the cold light of day though. First goal Barry give the ball away in a dangerous position Goal. Second Joe Hart spills it through his legs Goal. Third goal is an Own goal by Barry.

Now Joe, Barry and I would even throw Yaya in there today have been and will hopefully continue to be instrumental to us winning and challenging for trophy´s but were all well below par today. Yet the hysterical reaction to the loss is centred on two players that didnt to my viewing make any glaring errors. Garcia coincidentally contributed successfully to a run of 5 consecutive clean sheets and was not at fault for todays goals. Nasri didn´t have a good game but keeping possesion in my book doesn´t contribute to losing a goal..

harrogateblue said:
Nasri is totally ineffective on the wing. Either bring him into the central midfield or play Milner.

That is rubbish, his best form for Arsenal came playing as a right winger where he scored quite a few goals.

Nasri is never a central midfielder as he doesn't offer anything defensively and he can't play with his back to goal to play behind the striker. He's a neat and tidy player but not one that hurts a team with his passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.