Samir Nasri

karen7 said:
JamesMCFC said:
mattyctid said:
21n4gaf.jpg

Is Nasri on Bluemoon forum?

Haha does look like it!

Im sure they all have a look at the forums,maybe getting player of the month has encouraged him to buck up his ideas

hello samir :)
Is that Siberski, please tell me we are not resigning him !!!!!

mattyctid said:
21n4gaf.jpg

Is Nasri on Bluemoon forum?

Well, they don't want to sit on a table with the English-speaking pig eaters, do they?

Good pic, Branson will be happy. You don't pay for the WIFI in first class now, so Samir's probably downloading some freebies. Makes sense.

uwerosler28 said:
today he proved to me just how differently people can see the same game. Before we scored nearly everyone round me at the ground was picking him out as the weak link slow uninterested always going sideways and backwards , a quick look on the match days thread to see his performance being described as " on fire " then second half same again the crowd gettin annoyed with his lazyness then on the way out I hear on the tannoy he is man of the match !

The fans around you were probably just viewing his performance through the lens of their preconceptions, based on Nasri being pretty poor this season until Mancini called him out publicly in mid-February. Up to that point he'd played over 14 game's worth of minutes (assuming 94 minutes/game) and when he was on the field the team goal difference was -0.14 goals/game (we let in more than we scored!). In comparison, over that same period, Yaya's team goal difference was +0.75, Milner's was +0.97, and Silva' was +1.11.

Since then he's significantly improved (+1.14 team goal difference with Nasri on the field in about 9 games worth of playing minutes), but if fans go to games assuming he's still playing poorly, then they'll most likely focus on the negatives and ignore the positives, so their opinion won't be much changed.

coulsonblue said:
can't see us having aguero, isco, silva, navas AND Nasri. So maybe he'll go.
What's with the Navas talk again? Seems like it occurs every year. Didn't he have homesickness?

So as it looks like he will also be sticking around this season, and off the back of scoring two more great goals against Chelsea, and considering the potential arrival of players like Isco, Navas et al, what are we expecting from Samir next season? Would 20 combined goals/assists be fair?

I think it's clear that he has a more ruthless eye for goal than Silva, but will we play with both in the side? Will he even be in an advanced position to score often?

played well last night, could we not just play him against Chelsea as he always plays well against them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.