Samir Nasri

coulsonblue said:
can't see us having aguero, isco, silva, navas AND Nasri. So maybe he'll go.
All the other top European sides have that many attacking/creative midfielders. Even Arsenal do.

This is where we're lacking the most. Our cover for Silva and Nasri is woeful. Our squad depth in this area is as bad as Sunderland or Stoke's.

Samir nasri quality player, ok had a lean spell so did a lot of other players in the premiership including van persi guys just be patient with the guy he will come good

Nasri has to stay, the guy is top class and for me he has finally bedded into the team now.

On his day he is one of the best creative players in Europe and personally I think we would be stupid to sell him.

Him and Mancini obviously did not get on perfectly so its probable that he was never going to flourish under Roberto, he needs a Wenger who puts his arm around him all the time, Pellegrini will do that.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Still undecided about Nasri..

Only seems to turn it on when the pressure is off and nothing to play for.

I don't know the title winning season he scored a cracker against his favourite team to play against ;)

But yes I see where you coming from, for me he seems just to keep hold of the ball a tad to long lets hope Pellegrini will sort this out..

That is a fallacy. He played incredibly well during last season's end of season must win games against Chelsea and United.

Train said:

That is a fallacy. He played incredibly well during last season's end of season must win games against Chelsea and United.

Sorry but you are incorrect.Last season he did ok against Chelsea and Spurs at home.
This season I can count on one hand the good games he has had.Way to inconsistent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.