Samir Nasri

i dont think nasri is going ,not for another season at least,people within the club are bigging him up ,i think the penny has dropped for him ,hope so anyway.

Im not his greatest fan but i voted for him as credit where its due and i hope the mix of tough love from bobby and encouragement from us (im sure they look at the forums)will make him keep playing well.I dont expect him to be sold this summer and whilst i question his attitude at times there is no doubting he is talented

I think an interesting thing with Nasri that is never mentioned is his relationship with Yaya. They seem to be talking to each other every single feature video and tunnel cam, etc. And I think when Nasri is playing his best, he really provides an extra ability for Yaya to really thrive.

Both West Ham goals are examples.. they just both understand how to use really cute 1-2's and little runs to open up vital space, which led to both goals in that game. It's something they've been doing for quite sometime that people don't seem to notice, but it makes a big difference in terms of us controlling the game.

He also seems to get along with just about everyone and seems to really have turned a corner mentally recently. He spoke to the French public for the first time just before he started this run of form, and kind of cleared the air. I'd quite like him to stay.

I'd prefer to get JO back - at least he tried, and ability wise there's nowt to chose - and Jo was perhaps the worst ive seen in our shirt.............i am prepared to drive nasri away - and stay overnight if required.

21n4gaf.jpg

Is Nasri on Bluemoon forum?

ANY1aBLUE said:
I'd prefer to get JO back - at least he tried, and ability wise there's nowt to chose - and Jo was perhaps the worst ive seen in our shirt.............i am prepared to drive nasri away - and stay overnight if required.

I was thinking then who had initials J and O! This week's getting the better of me!

Nasri is on a different planet to Jo! Trouble is he's a hot and cold player. Some weeks everything he tries comes off, other times it's painful. But I think some of his team-mates have had a 'word'!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/manchester-city/8717220/Manchester-City-midfielder-Samir-Nasri-sad-after-Roberto-Mancini-s-sacking?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/manchester-c ... um=twitter</a>

Mancini was dismissed by City on Monday and Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini is widely expected to take charge at the Etihad Stadium.

Nasri was brought to City by Mancini, but the former Arsenal midfielder was accused of 'resting on his laurels' by the Italian back in February.

The France international will not be drawn on the potential reasons for Mancini's departure and has experience of coaches being sacked.

"I feel sad, but I'm professional and I know how football works," Nasri told RMC.

"I was at Marseille and had four coaches in four seasons. Changing coaches is nothing new.

"Mancini brought me to Manchester City. I don't want to speak about his departure because I don't know the ins and outs of the story. I don't know who's coming in."

Mancini was shown the door after City lost the FA Cup final to Wigan Athletic last Saturday, having also relinquished the Premier League title and failed to make it beyond the UEFA Champions League group phase.

However, Nasri is confident City can recover next season, adding: "Unfortunately, there was the disappointment of the FA Cup final. We'll try to bounce back.

"We have to forget this season. We had great ambition at the start of the campaign and are disappointed at the end."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.