Samir Nasri

I dont think he played any where near what a midfielder of his price should do , however as he wasnt as shit as he usually is people seem impressed and he definitely looks over weight

What is everyones problem? He has been off this season, but today he played like he did last season, and we need more of it.
In fact, I think its safe to say if all of the team played all season like we did today we would be a good number of points clear (and if not still in with a chance at least)

Rammy Blue said:
Some people are obviously easily pleased.

Thought he was distinctly average. I know it's not his fault that he's played out wide but he just goes backwards far too many times for my liking.

I also think he's overweight and maybe the excess timber stops him having the burst that's required.

He was better than usual today but certainly nothing special.

Pretty much my thoughts too.
How he was given man of the match was beyond me
He gets pushed off the ball far too easy, and pussys out tackles all the time.
That was the reason he ended up doing down in the first half, by backing out of a 50/50

Lescott was my motm

Anthony Kun said:
What is everyones problem? He has been off this season, but today he played like he did last season, and we need more of it.
In fact, I think its safe to say if all of the team played all season like we did today we would be a good number of points clear (and if not still in with a chance at least)

I think we may be closer but not a good number of points clear. They have been on an incredible run. I can't remember the last time they lost.

Having said that had we won at Southampton, QPR and Sunderland which we really should have been doing and not thrown away the Derby the gap would be 4 points behind.

I know if my auntie had bollocks she would be my uncle but those results against 3 distinctly average teams were very poor!

He played really well today. Shame it was one of the few occasions this season (countable on one hand) were he could actually be arsed. Still I guess he has to show prospective employers that he is worth buying.

Nasri had an excellent game today, as some have said previously he has not shown consistency... However in the lads defence is there anyone apart Zaba that have reached the consistency of last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.