Samir Nasri

quiet_riot said:
mammutly said:
That feigned injury today was ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with him. He is a very good player in many ways but his attitude is questionable and when it gets physical he just doesn't step up. Man of the Match decision today was a joke.

This.

From the way he rolled around, hit the ground repeatedly and held his face, you'd think he was seriously injured and had to go off. Instead, he was fine after a bit of spray.

Total wimp.

People slagging him for this get on my nerves. All footballers do this. You're slagging him off for doing exactly what Silva did later on. And when did he hit the ground and hold his face?

Pam said:
quiet_riot said:
mammutly said:
That feigned injury today was ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with him. He is a very good player in many ways but his attitude is questionable and when it gets physical he just doesn't step up. Man of the Match decision today was a joke.

This.

From the way he rolled around, hit the ground repeatedly and held his face, you'd think he was seriously injured and had to go off. Instead, he was fine after a bit of spray.

Total wimp.

People slagging him for this get on my nerves. All footballers do this. You're slagging him off for doing exactly what Silva did later on. And when did he hit the ground and hold his face?

About 5 seconds after his life threatening injury.

quiet_riot said:
Pam said:
quiet_riot said:
This.

Total wimp.

Yep. I was 10 yards away. He was rolling around holding his face and then his leg, acting like he was in agony. Then when the ref came over he just sat up and started complaining about the tackle. He went off the field, had the physio take his boot off and messed around straightening his socks. Then, after we had been down to 10 men for nearly 2 minutes, he runs back on with no problem whatsoever. He's a fucking drama queen.

quiet_riot said:
Pam said:
quiet_riot said:
This.

Total wimp.

Are you seriously saying that no other City players do this? Carlos does it every other game. No one says anything about that, do they?

mammutly said:
quiet_riot said:
Pam said:

Yep. I was 10 yards away. He was rolling around holding his face and then his leg, acting like he was in agony. Then when the ref came over he just sat up and started complaining about the tackle. He went off the field, had the physio take his boot off and messed around straightening his socks. Then, after we had been down to 10 men for nearly 2 minutes, he runs back on with no problem whatsoever. He's a fucking drama queen.

This is where I get the benefit of watching it in the Pub. Nasri got to the Ball first and then (accidentally in my opinion) the Newcastle player stamped on his foot and in the slow motion replay it looked a real bad one.

mammutly said:
quiet_riot said:
Pam said:

Fair enough but name a Fancy Dan footballer who isn't a drama queen at times? Apart from Sergio, that is.

Pam said:
mammutly said:
quiet_riot said:

Fair enough but name a Fancy Dan footballer who isn't a drama queen at times? Apart from Sergio, that is.

I take your point Pam, but Samir can be a proper wimp at times.

ifiwasarichfan said:
This is where I get the benefit of watching it in the Pub. Nasri got to the Ball first and then (accidentally in my opinion) the Newcastle player stamped on his foot and in the slow motion replay it looked a real bad one.

Correct, looked fucking painful that....

I thought maybe Clichy was MOTM but no complaints Nasri got it.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.