Samir Nasri

I never ever call call players in public (at the game or on here)

Privately I had big doubts but unlike Thatcher this man is turning

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Samir isn't alone this season in not being at his best consistently.We could probably say that about almost every player with Zaba the stand out exception. Exactly what that's down to we probably will never know for sure but part of it has to be down to the manager.We have struggled for consistency as a team and players have done the same.

It's not been all bad for Samir though has it as he was voted player of the month a short time ago.At his best he is a very high quality player without a doubt and now we need a manager to get the best out of both individuals and the team and we will be serious competitors for all competitions.
Correct but some people on here single out the same players after every defeat but then have a cry when you point out how bad Joe has been all season.

Train said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Train said:
That is a fallacy. He played incredibly well during last season's end of season must win games against Chelsea and United.

Sorry but you are incorrect.Last season he did ok against Chelsea and Spurs at home.
This season I can count on one hand the good games he has had.Way to inconsistent.

(H) Southampton
(A) West Ham
(H) Aston Villa
(A) Newcastle Utd
(H) Newcastle Utd
(A) Manchester Utd
(A) Tottenham
(H) West Ham

He has had an inconsistent season, no doubt, but if you break it down, it can be attributed to a loss of confidence stemming from the United game earlier on in the season, not to mention countless injuries meaning a stop start season that only seemed to gather pace around the end of March.

most players didnt play well this season , look at Dezko now 3 goals and milner , Nasri is a good player wait till the new manger comes then you will see the differnce

Thenumber1blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Samir isn't alone this season in not being at his best consistently.We could probably say that about almost every player with Zaba the stand out exception. Exactly what that's down to we probably will never know for sure but part of it has to be down to the manager.We have struggled for consistency as a team and players have done the same.

It's not been all bad for Samir though has it as he was voted player of the month a short time ago.At his best he is a very high quality player without a doubt and now we need a manager to get the best out of both individuals and the team and we will be serious competitors for all competitions.
Correct but some people on here single out the same players after every defeat but then have a cry when you point out how bad Joe has been all season.

Sadly correct.Some people seem to moan for the sake of it.

He was brilliant on the first day of the season, i thought he was going to rip the league up.

When he's playing well he's one of my favourite players, the ball just sticks to him and he uses it very smartly. Good finisher as well.

pee dubya said:
He was brilliant on the first day of the season, i thought he was going to rip the league up.

When he's playing well he's one of my favourite players, the ball just sticks to him and he uses it very smartly. Good finisher as well.

Fingers crossed he can achieve a bit more consistency this season. He could be such an important player for us if he starts firing on all cylinders often enough.

Hes good with the ball at his feet, tends to keep it well and occasionally has a game where he is creative to go along with it. Far too many pedestrian performances from him though. He has obvious class but just cannot seem to show it on a consistent basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.