Samir Nasri

AucklandBlue said:
He's suffering from not playing in his best position and instead playing in a position that does not suit his particular skill set, when is played more centrally we see the best of him (was the same with Mario and is my only issue with Mancini).

Another individual,rather than team,signing.

I thought he had a good game and it's clear that there are certain people here who would still criticize him if he scored a hat-trick every week.

He retained the ball well, tracked back, never left Clichy exposed, got an assist and generally worked hard.

I have seen some very pathetic digs in this thread.

Nasri seems to be bouncing back from his barren spell of literally no production in his play for a couple of months, been impressed with his games against Newcastle and United. People can criticize, as a fan its their right, just have to have a valid reasoning. For the record, I was against starting him against Newcastle, but the performance impressed me enough to think he should be starting against United and he contributed to another win at the swamp.

Unfortunately for both the player and us,i think his path has been mapped,much of his own doing.

For many reasons,i dont think he suits our club.

FantasyIreland said:
Unfortunately for both the player and us,i think his path has been mapped,much of his own doing.

For many reasons,i dont think he suits our club.

I'd agree with this, I personally find that during games he isn't always putting in 100% or even close to that, which is something people heavily criticized Balotelli about. Balotelli happened to do more with less effort than Nasri too, despite their differing positions. I think we need to sign two attacking midfielders if he were to leave, or promote Suarez, we desperately lack that option off the bench when both Nasri and Silva start.

out, simples. another one with no desire just there for the paycheck sadly, just seems to have no vision at all, his vision was outstanding at arsena at timesl

Project Rain said:
I thought he had a good game and it's clear that there are certain people here who would still criticize him if he scored a hat-trick every week.

He retained the ball well, tracked back, never left Clichy exposed, got an assist and generally worked hard.

I have seen some very pathetic digs in this thread.

Totally agree. Game before he was very good as well and got slated. There are some blinkered people on here

welsh_andy said:
out, simples. another one with no desire just there for the paycheck sadly, just seems to have no vision at all, his vision was outstanding at arsena at timesl
So his assists in the last couple of games have just been "kick and hope" - not what I see on the video clips.

Bluekiwi said:
welsh_andy said:
So his assists in the last couple of games have just been "kick and hope" - not what I see on the video clips.
a season consists more than a few decent games dont you think, or do you think 20 odd mil is the going rate for a very rarely plays well guy. i may be wrong but for that amount i would like a player to play well a lot more than he does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.