Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think he is worth keeping. I hope both Nasri and Pep have a long chat and Nasri gets his work head on right.

A great player - when motivated.

Still think he is worth keeping. I hope both Nasri and Pep have a long chat and Nasri gets his work head on right.

A great player - when motivated.

agree, specially if sanchez deal fails. Bit of kick in the ass and there's nothing sanchez can do that samir can't.

We all know what is going to happen.... Loan to an Italian team with an option to buy.

I read somewhere that inter was eyeing him if they sell perisic to the scum. I don't remember if it was a loan or purchase.

agree, specially if sanchez deal fails. Bit of kick in the ass and there's nothing sanchez can do that samir can't.
I don't know about Sanchez's skill with this but Samir can organize a strike and get a manager fired like nobody's business. Ask Raymond Domenech. (Btw, I'm not totally anti-Samir).

Oh yeah he's pretty good at doing the quenelle, a sort of anti-Semitic dab, if you will.(allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.