Samir Nasri

Although frustrating at times I cannot forget how important he was to the team at times.

Will never understand why he went on loan last year rather than work with Pep, but hey ho, that new Silva kid look class and hopefully less of a mard.

Well... good luck... sort of.

But a measure of schadenfreude/ambivalence as well should he slip up - so talented, but unwilling to compete for a position under Pep. So maybe-sort of- good luck - but at the same time, fuck you for not trying your best for City.

Last edited:
Was stood right behind that goal v Sunderland. Pure class.
Good luck Samir.

Just been searching Twitter to find his goal from today and came across this,

Makes you wonder haha.....

Samir Nasri to Canal+:

Best moment: First title with City
Most enjoyed playing with: Yaya Touré
Most overrated he's played with: Balotelli

Ouch to mario

Samir Nasri to Canal+:

Ouch to mario
Nasri has a bit of a cheek labelling any other player as overrated. He was Mr 75 per cent and even then only when he felt like it.

Samir Nasri to Canal+:

Ouch to mario

It's one of those things but I love Mario, my first city season ticket was the year keegan had been sacked I was about 12. Mario was the first city player (after dunney) I ever lived. I will not have a bad word said about him, he will always be a city legend in my eyes. I know he has his haters and rightly so, but the memories that lad gave me when city had been shit all my life at a time we was fucking class will never leave me. Ohhhhhh Balotelli! I'd have him back tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.