Samir Nasri

Echo most of the thoughts on hear.
Good player on his day - problem was his attitude only allowed that 4/5 times in a season.
Still wish him the best in his new surroundings

Wish him all the best but he could have been so much more and now he's just seeing out time before he retires.

I imagine that anything we get will be used to subsidise his wages. I read that the new club offered him something like £4.5M per year whereas he was supposedly on more like £8.5M with us (both figures obviously being someone's guesswork) in which case we will be likely making up the difference.

I imagine that anything we get will be used to subsidise his wages. I read that the new club offered him something like £4.5M per year whereas he was supposedly on more like £8.5M with us (both figures obviously being someone's guesswork) in which case we will be likely making up the difference.

Nope he is getting €188k a week

Just seen the difference in tax rates between Turkey and UK. He will be getting a brilliant salary from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.