Samir Nasri

Simon Stone on Twitter: "Nasri fee could rise to £3.2m. Wages saved by Man City is double digit millions."

Great stuff,cheers.

I think thats bordering on miraculous work by our club,even if the DM predictably describe it as 'cut price'.

8m in the bank and nearly 200k/week off the books - fucking party time!
Thought it was far too good to be true.......reports now emerging the fee is nearer 3m.

Which is still 3m more than i expected :-)

I have seen up to £4M quoted in various places down to nothing up front. Only City and the Turkish club will know how they have fixed a fee and then made a deduction from that for Nasri's excessive wages. Even Nasri probably doesn't know the financial details between the two clubs and I am sure everything else you read will be guesswork.

Always going to be remembered for playing a major part in our 2 title winning seasons, that won't be forgotten. In history I think he'll go down as a big player for us.

Highlights:
- Debut vs Spurs, he was absolutely everywhere and got 3 assists.
- That last minute goal vs Chelsea in the 11-12 season.
- Joy on his face after the 11-12 title win.
- Screamer vs Sunderland in the League Cup final, I was still in awe of the Yaya strike and then he went and added to it.
- Goal vs West Ham to put us on our way to clinching the 13-14 season.

The fee is a bit frustrating, he's easy worth £15m-£20m in this market but its huge wages off the books and frees up more space for a big signing.

So, we're getting no fee up front, but potentially could get £3m subject to whatever conditions, and an undisclosed sell-on %? Is that right? But a permanent transfer, it's goodbye not farewell?

Seems like a bad deal but I guess if non-one was willing to pay a fee, looks like we've done him a huge favour then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.