Samir Nasri

Top player... Shame he didn't stay longer, could have imprinted himself as one of the best midfielders we ever had. On par with D Silva.

But overall didn't do enough, the off-field lifestyle got to him. The pics he posted on insta/twitter, well imo painted that typical negative picture of spoilt footballers.

I wont 4get his goal v West Ham. Was a tense atmosphere.... and that shot out of nothing... Special!!!!

A wet wipe. 99% of the time flattered to deceive. Piss and wind for the most part.

I think his mental bimbo bird was majorly detrimental to his career and, seemingly, his mental health

When Nasri actually tried - he was Balon D'or class.

But he was lazy, divisive, egotistical and ultimately didn't want to compete for a position under Pep. So well-rid.

Still... so much wasted potential. And one of my favorite City players (in spite of the paragraph above).

Why is it frustrating?
And for whom?
It was a Frustrating wait for me to see City win the title.
Nasri came along and was part of that 1st lifetime title win.
He had a brilliant career and was highly paid for his brilliance in Blue.
Nothing to be frustrated about at all,surely.?

I’m presuming you witnessed Nasri live every week. If you did you must surely remember the games where he utterly failed to turn up? The games where you knew he had the talent but it wasn’t on show. The games where players of lesser technical ability got MOTM awards and scored goals.

He played in a fantastic City team and he could have become a legend like Sergio and David Silva. His ability was there, without question but I’m comfortable using the word ‘frustrating’ because that’s exactly what he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.