Samir Nasri

I have,never hidden it,i thought he was a ****.
How was he a ****? We poached him from a club who were way ahead of us. On his debut he watched Dzeko score an outrageous goal v Spurs and his face was a moment captured on camera.

He was successful for us. He didn’t go on strike or take the piss. A few did back then.

The thing is that any one of us if offered a job in our chosen profession and the opportunity to negotiate thousands of pounds a week as a wage/salary whatever would negotiate! So why is it wrong for footballers? They weren’t the ones who suddenly decided that footballers should have higher wages than normal jobs! Somehow society decided they were/are worth it.

Incredibly frustrating. One of the most talented footballers I’ve ever seen. Can’t help but feeling he didn’t reach his potential though. Good job he came to City or he’d have not won very much.

Incredibly frustrating. One of the most talented footballers I’ve ever seen. Can’t help but feeling he didn’t reach his potential though. Good job he came to City or he’d have not won very much.
Many say the same about Balotelli, yet for some reason he’s held in some really odd high regard.

For his sake I hope he doesn’t go for the pizzas too much, post career.

Loved Nasri on the pitch, bags of ability and had a habit of scoring in important goals for us. West Ham and the Sunderland goals were belters.

Felt weird seeing his picture today, only because of him being shamed. Not a fan of anybody being shamed for how they look and some of the comments on here are really poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.