Samuel Eto'o- Talks underway.

I just find it totally surreal that we are linked with Eto'o, Torres, Villa, etc.

When we signed Anelka, I was in Dreamland, then we signed Fowler and I thought...this isn't my City!!!

Aren't we supposed to sign the Gareth Taylor's of this world?

Get Defoe instead...far better for the Premiership.

Players that are "bigged up" in the media, such as Ribery don't appeal to me.

Stick with British.

Salford_Blue said:
I just find it totally surreal that we are linked with Eto'o, Torres, Villa, etc.

When we signed Anelka, I was in Dreamland, then we signed Fowler and I thought...this isn't my City!!!

Aren't we supposed to sign the Gareth Taylor's of this world?

Get Defoe instead...far better for the Premiership.

Players that are "bigged up" in the media, such as Ribery don't appeal to me.

Stick with British.
Is that you Hughesy !?

Eto o, Boateng and Yaya Toure , Benji, Jo, Big Phil, Boj, Sylvinho, PV, Garrido to leave only need two full backs and we would be sorted.

Lahm for left back and defence sorted then it seems?

Boateng - Kompany - Lescott - Lahm?

squirtyflower said:
what a forward line

ballotelli, torres, eto'o, ribery, tevez, adebayor, bellamy, johnson, robinho, bojinov

phew!

Doubt we would get relegated, perhaps mid table though.

chazmcfc said:
Been told by one of the better ITK's on this forum that we are in for him again in the summer. Pleminary talks are already underway. Hasn't settled as well as he AND Inter had hoped for and his agents have already approached us with regards to a move. I would take him anyday. Thoughts ?

No the fooker pissed us around last summer - Ade is coming good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.