TonyM said:
Who is the Phanthom of the Night?

Easy peasy...(i think)

One of the songs from Phantom of the Opera is "Don Juan"

From one winger to another...
I introduce to you...Juan Mata
juan-mata.jpg

clutch...straws

David Silva could play an influential role here... plus if Barca do, as appears likely, sign Sanchez then Mata will know he is unlikely to move up in Spain seeing as real have Ronaldo and Barca will have Sanchez; both of whom will be at their peak for years to come.

csit17 said:
Hydemcfc said:
CityPar said:
I won't say we've wasted alot of time on this transfer because if there was an outside chance then we had to be at the races. However, it's all gone belly up so what we have done is lost a fair bit of time because while we may have done homework elsewhere we haven't got deals done so we've got the whole bloody process to go through again. It'll probably be just as bad if not worse than before IMO as now other clubs will know we're desperate having lost out on our main target. There'll be a premium to be paid for this.

We don't actually know what deals the club may have already sorted. I would'nt have thought that everything stood still waiting for Sanchez without negotiations taking place on other targets. If that was the case it would be a pretty piss poor state of affairs.

I think Cookie and co know EXACTLY what they're doing; the man ran the Nike Air Jordan brand for pete's sake!

This would be my train of thought, I can't possibly believe that we would be hanging around to sort this out before pursuing other targets. Cook may not be the sharpest knive in the draw but he's not that naive surely

Re: How would you feel if we didn't get Sanchez?

no big loss, talented but hasn't done it at a big club yet so its easy to see a good player stand out in a average team.

think Udinese are pricing him way too high and were hoping City would create a bidding war. now we are out of it, cant see them getting more than £30m for him at best.

BlueCityfan said:
Manchester la la la la said:
BlueCityfan said:
Well..i have already told some of here im a madrid fan but im not from england and i am still a big fan of english football.

And im very passionate about City because i find them to be an exciting club.

So i consider myself as a City fan now. But i have been a real madrid fan since i was born.

So im not a wum. I would maybe call myself a new City fan. :D

just a question, did you think we were an exciting club and were passionate about us when we were shit and had players like dabo, trabelsi etc

or is this a recent thing? real madrid and city?

Im fairly young (17). I haven't really watched english football that much when i was under 15. I didn't really follow it.

Started watching closely the premier league 2 years ago and i fell in love with City. I dont remember the "old" City.
You don't need to be a City fan to contribute to Bluemoon. I like to read what fans of other teams think, and all the better if you like city too. I don't really have an opinion on Barca or Real Madrid. if it's not English club football I am watching, I just like to see an entertaining game

We've pulled out the Sanchez deal, well City are not fucking me about I'm gonna ring customer services and ask for a full refund on my season ticket renewal.

Marvin said:
BlueCityfan said:
Manchester la la la la said:
just a question, did you think we were an exciting club and were passionate about us when we were shit and had players like dabo, trabelsi etc

or is this a recent thing? real madrid and city?

Im fairly young (17). I haven't really watched english football that much when i was under 15. I didn't really follow it.

Started watching closely the premier league 2 years ago and i fell in love with City. I dont remember the "old" City.
You don't need to be a City fan to contribute to Bluemoon. I like to read what fans of other teams think, and all the better if you like city too. I don't really have an opinion on Barca or Real Madrid. if it's not English club football I am watching, I just like to see an entertaining game

Yeah...good. But honestly...i consider myself here as a City fan amongst City fans. Not as a RM fan because im even more passionated about City tbh. Such a exciting club. :D

Cambridgeblue said:
MelbourneBlue said:
TonyM said:
Who is the Phanthom of the Night?

Easy peasy...(i think)

One of the songs from Phantom of the Opera is "Don Juan"

From one winger to another...
I introduce to you...Juan Mata
juan-mata.jpg

clutch...straws

David Silva could play an influential role here... plus if Barca do, as appears likely, sign Sanchez then Mata will know he is unlikely to move up in Spain seeing as real have Ronaldo and Barca will have Sanchez; both of whom will be at their peak for years to come.

Good point..

munster said:
csit17 said:
Hydemcfc said:
We don't actually know what deals the club may have already sorted. I would'nt have thought that everything stood still waiting for Sanchez without negotiations taking place on other targets. If that was the case it would be a pretty piss poor state of affairs.

I think Cookie and co know EXACTLY what they're doing; the man ran the Nike Air Jordan brand for pete's sake!

This would be my train of thought, I can't possibly believe that we would be hanging around to sort this out before pursuing other targets. Cook may not be the sharpest knive in the draw but he's not that naive surely
I don't know what makes you think he's not extremely bright. And anyway intelligence is not necessarily the chief requirement for a poker player / negotiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.