Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCityfan said:
oakiecokie said:
BlueCityfan said:
You have to face the reality. Liverpool are now a real force and City must be worried that they could drop out from the top 4. It would be a disaster to do a Tottenham.

Just a thought.

Just a thought ! Perhaps you`re a knob with stupid comments like that ?

Sorry guys. Im actually a Real Madrid fan but my fav english club is ManCity.

Im bitter because now Sanchez is going to Barca..the club i hate so much. :(

Sorry for wumming a bit. I wasted too much of my life on this Sanchez thread and thats pissing me off!
Well at least you came clean in the end. I suspect there are quite a few posters masquerading as City fans, but are fans of other teams.

Rammy Blue said:
cleavers said:
Trimmed to keep the forum going. Sorry.

Tip for the top.

When you do the trimming please leave the prior 10/20 pages, doesn't do us any good if we are busy for an hour as we can't catch up.

Cheers.
Tip for the bottom, don't be an ungrateful b*stard, trimming a thread is a ballache, especially when you get 50 timeouts doing it. ;o)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224441" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224441</a>

So the ITKS can whore there knowledge a bit more, hope we go for erik lamela myself now river got relegated

Rammy Blue said:
cleavers said:
Trimmed to keep the forum going. Sorry.

Tip for the top.

When you do the trimming please leave the prior 10/20 pages, doesn't do us any good if we are busy for an hour as we can't catch up.

Cheers.
The key contributions have not been lost.

See Mancini's interview transcript which I have put in the Strikers Topic, and Tolmie's contributions can easily be found. Everything else is opinion. I take mancini and Tolmie as fact

BlueCityfan said:
I wonder if Mancini is ok with missing out on Sanchez. He will struggle to find a similiar player.

Seems like Citys summer plans are shitting itself. Missing out on Sanchez must be a biw blow.

Jeez, why bother coming on another clubs forum?

Marvin said:
BlueCityfan said:
oakiecokie said:
Just a thought ! Perhaps you`re a knob with stupid comments like that ?

Sorry for wumming a bit. I wasted too much of my life on this Sanchez thread and thats pissing me off!
Well at least you came clean in the end. I suspect there are quite a few posters masquerading as City fans, but are fans of other teams.

Well..i have already told some of here im a madrid fan but im not from england and i am still a big fan of english football.

And im very passionate about City because i find them to be an exciting club.

So i consider myself as a City fan now. But i have been a real madrid fan since i was born.

So im not a wum. I would maybe call myself a new City fan. :D

The same way Mancio supports both Inter and City. :D And i have always hated United btw.

BlueCityfan said:
Marvin said:
BlueCityfan said:

Well..i have already told some of here im a madrid fan but im not from england and i am still a big fan of english football.

So i consider myself as a City fan now. But i have been a real madrid fan since i was born.

just a question, did you think we were an exciting club and were passionate about us when we were shit and had players like dabo, trabelsi etc

or is this a recent thing? real madrid and city?

Manchester la la la la said:
BlueCityfan said:
Marvin said:

just a question, did you think we were an exciting club and were passionate about us when we were shit and had players like dabo, trabelsi etc

or is this a recent thing? real madrid and city?

Im fairly young (17). I haven't really watched english football that much when i was under 15. I didn't really follow it.

Started watching closely the premier league 2 years ago and i fell in love with City. I dont remember the "old" City.

Pigeonho said:
Fuck Sanchez now.

Everyone follow me to the Pastore forum, where Tolmie has just posted 'Mancini is a VERY BIG admire of Pastore'. Come on, follow me and fuck this thread off.

Fuck are you all staring at? ;-)

Sanchez WHO.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.