Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCityfan said:
Cmon guys....it looks like Barca can't afford him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7012796,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7012796,00.html</a>

If they had the cash he would be a barca player already. The media wants him at Barca so they print much bollcoks but why isn't he a barca player already? Because they can't afford him.

Poor Sanchez...he has to stay in Udinese for 1 more year. It's his own fault if he rejected City.

I wonder if City are ready to give him a second chance? I doubt it...Nasri and Clichy on their way already. :D

There are still some reports that we are still in for Sanchez. Maybe there could be a unexpected twist?

LMAO, they mentioned the player has said he would rather stay at Udinese than come to city, what a load of utter shite.

Udinese has fucked this up imo, we all know the player is worth €20-25 mill tops, to even suggest anything more is fucking ridiculous and moving the goalposts as they have is not only unprofessional but makes them look the un trust worthy cunts they are.

Barca will eventually get him for €22-25 mill, wouldn't suprise me if fee was undisclosed so Pozzo can save face.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
BlueCityfan said:
Cmon guys....it looks like Barca can't afford him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7012796,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7012796,00.html</a>

If they had the cash he would be a barca player already. The media wants him at Barca so they print much bollcoks but why isn't he a barca player already? Because they can't afford him.

Poor Sanchez...he has to stay in Udinese for 1 more year. It's his own fault if he rejected City.

I wonder if City are ready to give him a second chance? I doubt it...Nasri and Clichy on their way already. :D

There are still some reports that we are still in for Sanchez. Maybe there could be a unexpected twist?

LMAO, they mentioned the player has said he would rather stay at Udinese than come to city, what a load of utter shite.

Udinese has fucked this up imo, we all know the player is worth €20-25 mill tops, to even suggest anything more is fucking ridiculous and moving the goalposts as they have is not only unprofessional but makes them look the un trust worthy cunts they are.

Barca will eventually get him for €22-25 mill, wouldn't suprise me if fee was undisclosed so Pozzo can save face.
Well sanchez threw the spanner in the works when he said he would only go to barce, pisses me off somewhat that the media make a point of him refusing to come to us. He refused to go to anybody.

It's indicative of a problem English football faces, players like that by and large don't want to come to England. They want to go to real, Barce or one of the Milans and it has been this way for a long time. Pastore and Nymar wont come to England, nor will Hazard for that matter.

These players will refuse such moves and the likes of Barce will have free reign to get the very cream of the crop at knock down prices as there is simply no competition for their signatures. Hell why not just run down your contract and go to your dream club on a free.

Why are people questioning this still.

It's dead as a door nail.

Great player but for an unproven talent where we'd simply be spending on potential rather than a premiership proven player I'd prefer to see Nasri in blue rather than Sanchez. Sanchez could take time to bed in and for where we are heading we cannot afford that settling period. We need to kick off with a bang if we're to win the title which will evidently be our aim based on last seasons success!

C_T_I_D said:
Why are people questioning this still.

It's dead as a door nail.

Great player but for an unproven talent where we'd simply be spending on potential rather than a premiership proven player I'd prefer to see Nasri in blue rather than Sanchez. Sanchez could take time to bed in and for where we are heading we cannot afford that settling period. We need to kick off with a bang if we're to win the title which will evidently be our aim based on last seasons success!

I'm pretty certain you will be seeing both in a Manchester City shirt next season(qouted us in full so as not to confuse, the ex, liverpool, ex blackburn, ex rags, who now support us).

I cannot see either joining us Voomer. Nasri would surely rather go to the rags than City based on prestige.

C_T_I_D said:
I cannot see either joining us Voomer. Nasri would surely rather go to the rags than City based on prestige.
I agree, but in the back of my mind I think Wenger wont sell to the rags. But then again why would selling to us be any better?..

matt99is said:
C_T_I_D said:
I agree, but in the back of my mind I think Wenger wont sell to the rags. But then again why would selling to us be any better?..

The thing that confuses me is why more European clubs haven't been linked in the media. As far as I've seen, and correct me if i'm wrong, only the top premiership clubs have been linked. Surely if they were gonna flog him, they'd prefer him not to be in direct competition with them?

C_T_I_D said:

Unfortunately for the rags, "history and prestige" doesn't pay the gas bill.

Damocles said:
C_T_I_D said:

Unfortunately for the rags, "history and prestige" doesn't pay the gas bill.

Fair point. As the old saying goes 'Money talks and players walk' but I just see this beyond us really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.