Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
His daddy has been speaking apparently...

12.45 - Complicating the negotiations between Barcelona and Udinese, for transfer to Barca Alexis Sanchez, there are the whims of Jeffren. Efren Suarez, father of the player, a Rac1 explained that her son "wants to play in Barcelona, ​​or at least stay in Spain or go to England, do not want to go to Udinese." Jeffren's father confirmed that his son has received offers from Valencia, Villarreal and Liverpool.

Gazetta

Cityisland said:

12.45 - Complicating the negotiations between Barcelona and Udinese, for transfer to Barca Alexis Sanchez, there are the whims of Jeffren. Efren Suarez, father of the player, a Rac1 explained that her son "wants to play in Barcelona, ​​or at least stay in Spain or go to England, do not want to go to Udinese." Jeffren's father confirmed that his son has received offers from Valencia, Villarreal and Liverpool.

Gazetta
This is going to go on until the 31st August

Marvin said:
Cityisland said:

Gazetta

Yep. Liverpool? They will be valuing him at £75mil give the outlay they have made on certain players over the past 6 months. Udi will get their own way.

Marvin said:
Cityisland said:

Gazetta

this

Are Ajay's "guys" out of that meeting yet? It's been nearly a week and I'll be honest, I'm getting a bit worried about them.

Cityisland said:

Gazetta

Funny as fook if Sanchez hands a tranfer request in behaves like a twat and fook off to Barca for 20 million ish - serves that greedy bastard Udinese guy right - personally i would not touch Sanchez - hope the club moves on

whether you believe him or not, fbloke has just posted on his twitter account:

City have agreed to leave their offer for Sanchez on the table as Udinese struggle to agree with Bacra - no fat lady singing yet!

I suspected that this may have been the case (the leaving of the offer on the table that is) just in case...Barca are going to struggle to come up with the cash for both Fabregas and Sanchez that will suit both Udinese and Arsenal I reckon...

Lets all hope eh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.