Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't sign him and he goes to Barca i hope he enjoys sitting on the bench as i can see him only starting a 3rd of Barcelona's games next season even less if Fabergas signs.
The only way he would get more games if Barca sold one of the following Xavi no chance of him leaving,Inesta tiny chance of him leaving ,Messi NO NEVER ,Biscuits no he's there battler in midfield,Pedro,Signed a new contact,Bojan is leaving but wouldn't have started ahead of Sanchez.
So the only player that Barca could get a fee that would cover the majority of either Sanchez's transfer or Fabergas transfer is ......David Villa i know he wants to stay but i can see Barcelona cashing in to raise the extra funds they are short in these deals
So i can see him being offered to us for around 25-30 million euros

squirtyflower said:
has he not signed for barca then, i thought it was 'nailed' on?

Yeah it is mate.

Done deal. Told the world that it was Barca or nothing. All the various clubs competing stepped aside. It was a pointless exercise even chasing him.

You must have heard?

It was over two weeks ago...

Does anyone believe Barca are gonna buy Sanchez and Fabregas. Not withstanding thats about 80 Million where are they both going to get adequate game time. The best team in the world is going to bench the likes of Xavi Iniesta and Busquets in the big games to accomodate the two new arrivals are they? Someone is gonna be mighty disappointed methinks!

If so are we in with a shout with any of the above whichever way it goes. Cant see the Spanish trio going anywhere they're all Barca born and bred aren't they?

Football throws up some strange circumstances sometimes - have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.