Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
Neville Kneville said:
BringBackSwales said:
I think it is fair to say that the poster qualified his post several times with "based on what I saw" and "in this one game", so why come in and make that cheap shot at him? He is entitled to his view, and I for one am more interested in someone's views on the latest performance of our major summer target than I am in some snotty comment from a snidey twit

He's making a perfectly valid point & doesn't deserve the abuse for it.

How much would Rooney, Lampard or Gerrard be worth combined based on most of their England performances over the last few years?

Paul Scholes in his England career?

I wasn't abusing him, I was supporting him in being entitled to his view, and I commented that I was interested to hear how he played last night???

I'm talking about Mancio's comparisons with Tevez & the fact that he's saying you can't judge a player on an international game, hence Tevez looks poor for Argentina sometimes & I'm drawing the comparison with Rooney & Co who also often look poor in internationals.

In short, Mancio is making a fair point.

Neville Kneville said:
BringBackSwales said:
Neville Kneville said:
He's making a perfectly valid point & doesn't deserve the abuse for it.

How much would Rooney, Lampard or Gerrard be worth combined based on most of their England performances over the last few years?

Paul Scholes in his England career?

I wasn't abusing him, I was supporting him in being entitled to his view, and I commented that I was interested to hear how he played last night???

I'm talking about Mancio's comparisons with Tevez & the fact that he's saying you can't judge a player on an international game, hence Tevez looks poor for Argentina sometimes & I'm drawing the comparison with Rooney & Co who also often look poor in internationals.

In short, Mancio is making a fair point.
In short, Mancio is taking a cheap shot! A few posts previous to this, people were discussing what Sanchez's performance was like in the recent international, but having to get up early for work the next morning, I wasn't able to watch the match live at 2am so I watched the recording I'd made 24 hours later and I made a lucid comment based on the 'ONE' match that I've seen our 'supposed' major summer target play in.

The reason I made this observation & shared it with everyone goes back to a post I made in the original Sanchez thread when everyone was getting excited about the prospect of him coming to us and hot under the collar about Barca trying to use underhanded tactics to sign him because they couldn't offer what we could.

I asked the question 'Actually how many of us had even heard of Sanchez before March 2011 or had ever even seen him play?' to which most of us admitted that we'd never even heard of him or seen anything more than various Youtube clips. This is why I gave my 'personal' & 'considered' opinion based on the ONE game that I've actually seen him in!

If Mancio replied with, 'I saw the same match and disagree' OR 'I've seen him play hundreds of times before so in my view I think your opinion is wrong' fair comment, but just to have a go for the sake of it, I ask why? And I repeat, if Mancio hasn't got anything constructive to add to the debate, he's best to jog on & find something else to occupy himself with.....

Mancio and his KFA ilk do my head in with their constant petty-minded comments when people are just trying to disseminate opinions and information about our passion which is Manchester City Football Club. That is the reason I am on Bluemoon and for no other!

If someone starts a shite thread or makes a stupid comment, I just ignore it and move on to something more interesting, why some people feel the need to get anal about every last thing on here baffles the fuck out of me. Some of them need to get a life.

In Conclusion Mancio:
Based on what I saw in the ONE match that I'VE seen Sanchez play in, I wouldn't say he was worth £45m.

IT SEEMS THERE IS A DEAL

14:34 - Sanchez is on the verge of signing with Barcelona. You are about to unlock the negotiations, ongoing for over a month, between Udinese and Barcelona for the Chilean Alexis Sanchez. The two clubs have overcome the impasse in recent weeks, represented by the technical counterpart to turn to Udinese. In the business should be part of the striker Jonathan Dos Santos, Young's brother, 21 years, Mexican, and Cantera product of the Barça.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.