Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
mancity25 said:

He clearly knows fuck all.

And Zubizareta has stated that he close to signing for Barcelona.
i think fbloke just means we left our offer on the table mate?? it doesnt take a genius to work out that barca are struggling to sort their finances out regarding fabregas and sanchez does it?? udinese are obviously giving them as much time as possible to sort a deal out as sanchez prefers to go there.

Pep's already stated they have money for both Sanchez and Cesc. The reason why both transfers are taking so long is, is because Rosell is trying to get them cheaper for what they're valued at.

mancity25 said:
richards30 said:
mancity25 said:
He clearly knows fuck all.

And Zubizareta has stated that he close to signing for Barcelona.
i think fbloke just means we left our offer on the table mate?? it doesnt take a genius to work out that barca are struggling to sort their finances out regarding fabregas and sanchez does it?? udinese are obviously giving them as much time as possible to sort a deal out as sanchez prefers to go there.

Pep's already stated they have money for both Sanchez and Cesc. The reason why both transfers are taking so long is, is because Rosell is trying to get them cheaper for what they're valued at.

Pep would never lie would he...

skillman said:
TheRealFbloke Fbloke
Last night it was suggested (and I asked others for clarification) to me that Sanchez is still in play. City applying the fullest pressure.
45 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
To be fair he has proved to know feck all

forevermancity said:
skillman said:
TheRealFbloke Fbloke
Last night it was suggested (and I asked others for clarification) to me that Sanchez is still in play. City applying the fullest pressure.
45 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

He may not be fully ITK but he is far from KFA. He seems to know more than most.

grunge said:
forevermancity said:

He may not be fully ITK but he is far from KFA. He seems to know more than most.
He set up a twitter page and started rumours to show how gullible some folk are with regards transfers. Do you follow him by any chance?

forevermancity said:
grunge said:
forevermancity said:

He set up a twitter page and started rumours to show how gullible some folk are with regards transfers. Do you follow him by any chance?

I do, I mostly listen to his business side rumours which do seem quite accurate. Most of his player based stuff is just repeats of what i've already read on here.

I also watched his bleecher report WUM/test to show how rumours start, where every step of the way he was open and honest on his twitter account about what he was doing, and sure enough, after a few hours a few of the bigger sites had picked up his bleecher report pages.

Suffice to say, it didn't go down well on here.

Chelsea also haven't given up on him according to today's Daily Mail (same story that says we're trying to beat them to Lukaku).

Don't you find it weird how Barcelona are fighting tooth and nail to get Sanchez? I mean look at their forward two (pedro and Villa) both ambidextrous and very accomplished finishers. Sanchez relies on one foot mostly and his finishing certainly isn't of the same calibre as villa.

Breaking News:
One of the longest transfer sagas of the summer is over after Barcelona confirmed the signing of Udinese winger Alexis Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.