Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is shit and i didn't want him anyway.........;-)

Said before we cant sign everyone and im sure we will end up with huge smiles still.

mancity25 said:
City Raider said:
so sanchez and fabregas added to that team - wow

they must be letting go of one of the others though, it just doesnt make sense otherwise

It makes perfect sense. For a top side, Barcelona actually have one of smallest squads out there for amount of games they play; Sanchez can swap with Villa and Pedro; Fabregas can swap with Iniesta and Xavi.

the top players will hate missing the big games

City Raider said:
mancity25 said:
City Raider said:
so sanchez and fabregas added to that team - wow

they must be letting go of one of the others though, it just doesnt make sense otherwise

It makes perfect sense. For a top side, Barcelona actually have one of smallest squads out there for amount of games they play; Sanchez can swap with Villa and Pedro; Fabregas can swap with Iniesta and Xavi.

They'll come in as subs. The guys who will really loe out are Keita and Bojan. Both were fringe anyway,

City Raider said:

Barca tired a lot in the last third of the season just gone, you could see their energy levels drop in many games and they were held to some surprising draws and even lost a game or two. They had so little to call on from the bench whereas now they will be able to rotate a lot more easily and dominate with even more ease (ie. Xavi/Iniesta/Pedro off, Fabregas/Thiago/Sanchez on). Scary.

skillman said:
Fuck me, a lot less than the figures being bounded about when we were in the race.
Just goes to show it's not all about money
he got his dream move and fair play to him he's playing for the best team in the world

Rammyblues said:
I think we bid 38m which if you add on the extras means Udinese have missed out on half a million. Thing that puzzles me is that Sanchez is nowhere near the same type of player as Aguero is, he (Sanchez) is genuine winger which makes me think we may still want Nasri/Sneijder and a winger (Mata) or the other lad from Fiorentina.
I think initially he was played as a winger, but a his reputation has grown, so has his position change. He is just like Messi, who was played as a winger when he first brokeinto the Barca team. Now he is played as a bonafied striker (i.e. a false 9)

LoveCity said:
City Raider said:

Barca tired a lot in the last third of the season just gone, you could see their energy levels drop in many games and they were held to some surprising draws and even lost a game or two. They had so little to call on from the bench whereas now they will be able to rotate a lot more easily and dominate with even more ease (ie. Xavi/Iniesta/Pedro off, Fabregas/Thiago/Sanchez on). Scary.

you're right but it doesn't mean they'll be happy about it, i may be wrong but i'll be surprised if they're all there at start of season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.