Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancet Fluke said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Barcelona are set to offer udinese henrique,kierrson, and alexander hleb in part ex for sanchez all 3 were out on loan last season via @barcastuff on twitter.

Wasn't it established about 3 weeks ago that Barcastuff is indeed a lying twitter twat.

No he just quotes the newspapers, and other news sources.

ok, pis*ed now, however, is there more to this sanchez epic than meets the eye? I'm sure this may of already been mentioned but....why the long wait?Take media out of this and no club is really showing their hand. when onr big transfer goes expect a merry-go-round.....................

been very quiet for a while re sanchez but just seen this

Manchester City target Alexis Sanchez saga nearing end
July 11, 2011

Udinese coach Francesco Guidolin expects the Alexis Sanchez saga to be concluded soon.

The Chilean winger has been linked with Manchester City and Barcelona all summer, with the Spanish European champions favourites for his signature.

"I am happy that our players are followed by important clubs," said Guidolin in a press conference.

"However, I would love for them to remain in Friuli. But whatever happens, I will be happy.

"I do have a feeling that Inler, Zapata and Sanchez will not play for us next season but the team will soon be confirmed."

okstate99 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Barcelona are set to offer udinese henrique,kierrson, and alexander hleb in part ex for sanchez all 3 were out on loan last season via @barcastuff on twitter.

Wasn't it established about 3 weeks ago that Barcastuff is indeed a lying twitter twat.

No he just quotes the newspapers, and other news sources.

so yes, lying

It is interesting the way the Manchester Evening News seems to ignore the fact that United were also in for Sanchez.

br55 said:
It is interesting the way the Manchester Evening News seems to ignore the fact that United were also in for Sanchez.

No suprise with that tosspot Spencer as Sports Editor who refers to the Rags as 'we' and 'us'. I have no idea whether the MEN have any links to United and whether they get any inside stories or exclusives but for a regional paper they have no relationship at City of any note and seem clueless about what's going on at the club. 10 years ago the MEN was a reasonable source of City news but not anymore - I guess that mirror's (no pun intended) the whole sorry general decline of the paper which frankly wont be with us in 5 years if it continues its rate of decline - they can't even give it away some days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.