Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny Barca bullied them into selling for £23 million when they were saying the would not take a penny less than £40 millon from us.

People really need to stop reporting the fee as £23M, and realize that it is £23M plus up to £10M more in variables. Barcelona will probably pay the vast majority of that extra £10M. Still, I think it is a good deal for Barcelona considering that the fees reported about a month ago when he was reportedly on the verge for signing with them were around £25M plus £10M in variables as well as Jeffren or something like that. Was that Pozzo just trying to squeeze more money out of them? Either way, they have a good, young player who I think will fit in perfectly in their system. I imagine Bojan and possibly Jeffren will be leaving them though, but it is doubtful that deterred them from getting this deal done.

CityFootball said:
People really need to stop reporting the fee as £23M, and realize that it is £23M plus up to £10M more in variables. Barcelona will probably pay the vast majority of that extra £10M. Still, I think it is a good deal for Barcelona considering that the fees reported about a month ago when he was reportedly on the verge for signing with them were around £25M plus £10M in variables as well as Jeffren or something like that. Was that Pozzo just trying to squeeze more money out of them? Either way, they have a good, young player who I think will fit in perfectly in their system. I imagine Bojan and possibly Jeffren will be leaving them though, but it is doubtful that deterred them from getting this deal done.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself to me. £23 million sounds about right when you take Silva, Mario and Yaya transfer fees into account. That Udinese guy was nothing but a lying shit anyway. This was always going to happen and would be the only income.

1) Barce tap player up and tell player to hold tight and downright refuse any offer
2) Player agrees with above as he is obsessed with the idea of playing for Barce. Let's be honest, who wouldn't be at the moment.
3) City, Chelsea, and whoever come in with favourable bid but player will not entertain any offer other than Barce's.
4) Barcelona come in with crappy offer below market value for the player.
5) When other teams realise that the player only has 1 intended destination they drop out and go elsewhere.
6) Udinese or team have no option but to sell him to Barcelona because they are a selling club and there is noone left in the running.

Unfortunately, I expect the Fabregas transfer is taking a similar route.

SamTheGuru said:
CityFootball said:

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself to me. £23 million sounds about right when you take Silva, Mario and Yaya transfer fees into account. That Udinese guy was nothing but a lying shit anyway. This was always going to happen and would be the only income.

1) Barce tap player up and tell player to hold tight and downright refuse any offer
2) Player agrees with above as he is obsessed with the idea of playing for Barce. Let's be honest, who wouldn't be at the moment.
3) City, Chelsea, and whoever come in with favourable bid but player will not entertain any offer other than Barce's.
5) When other teams realise that the player only has 1 intended destination they drop out and go elsewhere.
6) Udinese or team have no option but to sell him to Barcelona because they are a selling club and there is noone left in the running.

Let's just hope the Aguero deal doesn't follow a similar pattern.

neil jung said:
SamTheGuru said:
CityFootball said:

Yup
Sanchez to Barca just proves it's the player who holds the ultimate key., not the fee/

The guy had his head turned - Barca used their name and reputation to snare him only after they thought they could be missing out on something if he came to us. That´s a huge compliment to us from the CL champs - fook him and move on

richards30 said:
time to lock thread now chaps?
If you're not interested, why look at it? It seriously does my head in when posters make such irrational comments!

It's a message board, where people come to chat, this thread like all others should be allowed to die organically NOT because you're no longer interested in looking at it............

neil jung said:
SamTheGuru said:
CityFootball said:

Or the TEVEZ one !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.