Sane injured?

I don't think hes been injured at all. I think Pep has given him a bit of time off to acclimatise to the surroundings of a new country and get into the swing of things.
I imagine he'll be behind the others in pre-season prep at this stage so we'll likely see a few small cameos first off the bench.
Hopefully we'll reap the benefits of that sojourn down the line.

I don't think hes been injured at all. I think Pep has given him a bit of time off to acclimatise to the surroundings of a new country and get into the swing of things.
I imagine he'll be behind the others in pre-season prep at this stage so we'll likely see a few small cameos first off the bench.
Hopefully we'll reap the benefits of that sojourn down the line.
Is he at practice though?

It should make it interesting to see where Pep is going to play him, will he play him wide left with Nolito playing wide right with both Silva & KDB playing in the centre of midfield.

It should make it interesting to see where Pep is going to play him, will he play him wide left with Nolito playing wide right with both Silva & KDB playing in the centre of midfield.
I can't see Sterling being dropped if he maintains his current form. More likely Sane starting on the bench or Nolito left out although I think there will be plenty of rotation over the season.

First name on the team sheet right now for Pep would be Sterling I'd imagine.

First name on the team sheet right now for Pep would be Sterling I'd imagine.

That would be Fernandinho IMO. By far the most important cog in the current system as long as Gundogan is injured. Sterling too, but we are spoiled with options wide. Especially when Gabriel Jesus arrives.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 7m7 minutes ago
Gundogan and Sané in training today! [@ManCity] http://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/2016/08/19/gundogan-and-sane-return/1471612604360…

CqOnKYHW8AEb4Aa.jpg

0 retweets0 likes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.