Sane injured?

Gündogan could loose a pound or two. Holiday and injured mode. He is one of the guys that gain weight during injuries...

It should make it interesting to see where Pep is going to play him, will he play him wide left with Nolito playing wide right with both Silva & KDB playing in the centre of midfield.
If you're going to drop Sterling you might as well leave Nolito on the left and Sané on the right, why take them from their normal positions?
Wouldn't drop Sterling anyway.

Sane looks well,he has a superb physique for one so young.I imagine in a couple of years he'll be quite a force.

I'm genuinely excited about this lads potential.

How do you know this?

I started to watch him about 2010 when he played for Nuremberg. It is not much - but he is not yet totally in his competition shape. I have seen him skinnier. But he is one of the guys that gain weight easily when they aren't in training - but seems to get down without problems again when they have enough movement.

During the time with his back injury he looked like this:

1946909736.jpg

When he then started he had some to go...

800-1409937797.jpg

Now it is just a little bit compared to then.

I started to watch him about 2010 when he played for Nuremberg. It is not much - but he is not yet totally in his competition shape. I have seen him skinnier. But he is one of the guys that gain weight easily when they aren't in training - but seems to get down without problems again when they have enough movement.

During the time with his back injury he looked like this:

1946909736.jpg

When he then started he had some to go...

800-1409937797.jpg

Now it is just a little bit compared to then.

Well I suppose that was 5 years ago so hopefully irrelevant now - he looks trim enough in the training pics.

What are the chances of Sane getting a run out on Wed?

Did we put him in the CL squad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.