Sane left out of Germany World Cup Squad

The worst Germany display since their awful Euro 2000 display or their massacre by England in September 2001.

I knew as soon as Germany dropped points, the forum would explode. Sane isn't in the squad, just accept it and move on. If they win every match and win the world cup is that because Sane was left out? No. So don't pretend that's why they lost

Absolutely this.

Sané wouldn't have had any impact on so many half-arsed arrogant individual performances.
And tbh, Germany don't miss Sané right now, they are missing a Schweinsteiger type. A fighter, a winner.
Players had weights stuck to their feet. Mental problem, and a team problem on top.

Kedhira - the central defensive position in midfield had a horror show.
Kroos was taken out by man-marking.

Kedhira should be replaced vs Sweden. Gundogan would be the one, but is he ready after this ****** Erdogan story?

I'm half full minded usually, but I feel there a two many problems right now.
Low has to make changes as he did in Brazil about Lahm's position.
If he sticks to the old slow game plan, he won't get far.

Germany will be even stronger next game, Sane issue will be forgotten about. I think they could have done with him yesterday, they looked frustrated but Lowe will sort it for ther next game I suspect. They're not suddenly shit

Germany will be even stronger next game, Sane issue will be forgotten about. I think they could have done with him yesterday, they looked frustrated but Lowe will sort it for ther next game I suspect. They're not suddenly shit

They are not suddenly shit but leaving out one of fastest and best young players right now was arrogant and down right stupid. To everyone watching the game yesterday it was obvious how slow and pedestrian Germany are. Sane would have made a difference yesterday just with his shear pace that would frighten anyone. I have said all along the decision to leave him out will cost Germany the chance of winning the world cup.

They are not suddenly shit but leaving out one of fastest and best young players right now was arrogant and down right stupid. To everyone watching the game yesterday it was obvious how slow and pedestrian Germany are. Sane would have made a difference yesterday just with his shear pace that would frighten anyone. I have said all along the decision to leave him out will cost Germany the chance of winning the world cup.
Yeah maybe, but Germany did have 20+shots a lot on target, mexican keeper made some good saves and there were a few close calls... I dont think they are poor just because they lost that game necessarily, but I dont think them winning the WC depends on taking Sane.

Yeah maybe, but Germany did have 20+shots a lot on target, mexican keeper made some good saves and there were a few close calls... I dont think they are poor just because they lost that game necessarily, but I dont think them winning the WC depends on taking Sane.
Yeah, but how many of those were actually clear chances. In terms of obvious goalscoring chances, Mexico were miles ahead. I don't remember many occasions where they really opened up Mexico, they were mainly shots through a crowded box. You can afford to be open at the back if you're making shitloads of chances at the other end. As it was, it seems like they were trying to play like us from this season, but ended up like us from last season.

But he would make a big difference in games like that (which there are many in the world cup).

I knew as soon as Germany dropped points, the forum would explode. Sane isn't in the squad, just accept it and move on. If they win every match and win the world cup is that because Sane was left out? No. So don't pretend that's why they lost
Not sure what your reasoning is? They did lose and as a result questions will be asked. They did not of course lose because they missed Sane but on the basis of his PL performances people are entitled to question why he was left out of the squad. The guy who got in ahead of him Brandt looks useful and he would have been in the shop window so to speak. Remember a lot of German fans would have little interest in the PL and would only have seen Sane in a German shirt were he has not been that impressive apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.