Sane left out of Germany World Cup Squad

Low deserved everything he got. Stupid arrogant decision not to take Sane. In all 3 matches they played they were crying out for Shane's skillset.

Weird world cup this one because not one of the so called established top teams have looked great, germany were terrible in all 3 games.

I think they believed the nonsense printed and spoken before the competition started - another Brazil v Germany final, and the Teutons thought they just had to turn up and the opposition would shrink in despair. I bet there wasn't one defender in any of the teams in their group who didn't jump for joy when Löw left out Leroy!

You might remember that when Sane joined us there was criticism of him snubbing top German clubs and not waiting to join BMunich. I can see no other reason given the German squad than Sane was dropped by the National team to send a message to other young German players to stay at German clubs.

You might remember that when Sane joined us there was criticism of him snubbing top German clubs and not waiting to join BMunich. I can see no other reason given the German squad than Sane was dropped by the National team to send a message to other young German players to stay at German clubs.
He wasn't picked because Low preferred Reus and Brandt. Reus is more established and Brandt has a better work ethic and is more consistent. Sane has talent but his attitude has been questioned - he couldn't get in our team at the start of the season because he came back to pre season overweight and didn't work hard enough.

Germany under performed collectively and I don't think Sane would have made enough (if any) difference on his own. The fact he wasn't there is a good thing as he won't be tarnished with this, but I expect things might get worse for Ilkay though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.