Santa Cruz = Professionalism

RSC has been a true professional his whole career, money has nothing to do with it

Oh this is becoming bollocks!

RSC has suddenly taken on sainthood status because he's "prepared to fight for his place".

My arse.

If Fulham or Lazio or anyone else had come up with a deal he'd have been gone by now.

He's even stated that.

So please, no more of the "RSC is wonderful" comments, 'cos he ain't. But his wife ain't half bad.

Lets all get behind the lad for a least wanting to give it a go.At the end of the day its not his fault that the board and Mark Hughes paid silly money for him and gave him a massive 5 year contract.As long as he pulls on the SKY BLUE we should give him our support, a wanted player should be a happy player.

Soulboy said:

RSC has suddenly taken on sainthood status because he's "prepared to fight for his place".

My arse.

If Fulham or Lazio or anyone else had come up with a deal he'd have been gone by now.

He's even stated that.

So please, no more of the "RSC is wonderful" comments, 'cos he ain't. But his wife ain't half bad.

So what? If Real Madrid came in for Joe Hart, he'd be gone now. Same with Richards. As would Goater, Dickov and Weaver way back when.

Nobody celebrating the fact that he didn't go because he somehow loves the club, you've just made this up. People are saying that they respect him for not spitting his dummy out, not barracking us in the press, and now his move has collapsed, he's said that he'll work really hard to get into the City team.
He's been a professional, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with admiring that, get off your high horse.

Damocles said:
Soulboy said:

My arse.

He's even stated that.

So what? If Real Madrid came in for Joe Hart, he'd be gone now. Same with Richards. As would Goater, Dickov and Weaver way back when.

Nobody celebrating the fact that he didn't go because he somehow loves the club, you've just made this up. People are saying that they respect him for not spitting his dummy out, not barracking us in the press, and now his move has collapsed, he's said that he'll work really hard to get into the City team.
He's been a professional, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with admiring that, get off your high horse.

have to say i totally agree, i'm not his biggest fan (i've often shouted at the tv about the "fuckin show pony strutting about") but he has shown the club respect unlike other players & is willing to fight to get back into the team even after mancini has told him he wont be counting too much on him. the wages thing isnt an argument either, if anyone was offered a payrise in their job they'd take it without a moments thought, but the guy has had injuries & as much as that has frustrated me im sure its fucked him off a hell of a lot more! Hughes was a fool paying the money he did but theres no point going on about that, I would like to see him do well this season and hopefully give us some kind of return on his price tag

to be honest RSC has been quite the professional since the day he signed.

no one is arse licking him all of a sudden, their just complimenting him on not taking a swipe at the club or moaning about lack of playing time .......unlike some numpties at the club we have.

Soulboy said:

My arse.

He's even stated that.

Ahhh bluemoan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.