Santa Cruz = Professionalism

bluemoon32 said:
Marvin said:
Yet another City player being rubbished by so called "supporters".

Aww diddums, he's finished, his legs have gone but if it makes me a real 'supporter' then i'll say he's world class, just for you like.

Steady:) He is still a quite useful player if fit (he probably retires now I said that)

Rocky has real talent as a out and out centre forward and his heading ability is great. His lack of pace is made up for by his ability to lead the line and not drift wide every two minutes, something we dont have. The problem as everyone has said is his inability to stay injury free. Seen his stats recently and apart from the one season at Blackburn, he pretty much plays 15 games a season and scores 5 goals, not enough, as we all know. Nearly as big a shame as that wasted talent that has just cleared off to Italy

Asa's left peg said:
Rocky has real talent as a out and out centre forward and his heading ability is great. His lack of pace is made up for by his ability to lead the line and not drift wide every two minutes, something we dont have. The problem as everyone has said is his inability to stay injury free. Seen his stats recently and apart from the one season at Blackburn, he pretty much plays 15 games a season and scores 5 goals, not enough, as we all know. Nearly as big a shame as that wasted talent that has just cleared off to Italy

Hello Roque, how's the missus? ;)

redmizzle said:
Asa's left peg said:

Hello Roque, how's the missus? ;)

She's great thanks - she said to say thanks for last night, you know how to show a girl a good time down the parkside.

leewill31 said:
sweep said:
I don't blame RSC for not being good enough to get into our side but the fact that we have a 7 page thread praising him for not moaning while collecting his handsome wage is a very sad indictment on the state of the game IMO.

although the money is a big emphasis in the game these days for footballers please remember its all so there life there living and believe it or not there are footballers out there that actually love what they do.

agents are the biggest worry in the game not the footballers!
You missed my point mate, that point being, we're so used to footballers being arseholes that people have even bothered to comment on a professional footballer satisfying the minimum requirement of being a professional, saying he's going to bother to do what he's paid to do, it just seems a bit fucked up to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.