Santa Cruz = Professionalism

mat said:
He took a pay cut to stay.

To me he's gone up in my estimation and it's a big fuck you to outsiders saying were a team full of mercenaries.

Really? Source please.

mat said:

To me he's gone up in my estimation and it's a big fuck you to outsiders saying were a team full of mercenaries.

^^^

we spend all our time defending ourselves against allegations of ruining football through money/wages, so its not easy to see some use the same arguement against one of our own players

its impossible to judge him due to injuries

Damocles said:
RSC has been a true professional his whole career, money has nothing to do with it

This^

RSC is a very good player, his time at Blackburn proved that, unfortunately he is injury prone.....therein lies the rub.

adammck said:
Even though i don't highly rate his footballing ability, i rate his professionalism and credit to the lad.

"Now I'll try and prove myself in training and I'm looking forward to taking my chances."

Big ups.

What!!!! The only reason he ain't gone is because now one wants the crocked carthorse in there sqaud. Yeah and I bet he was saying to Lazio once he got wind of Robinho going and him making the 25 man sqaud sorry but 'I just love and there adoring fans so much'

Get real FFS had Robinho not gone and Crocky found himself floundering in the reserves you wouldn't il suo culo per polvere (his arse for dust). Then he'd be sticking the knife in good and proper blubbing about how he' never been given a proper chance.

TurnUpTheMoon said:
yeah he can be a real top player when match fit, but 75 big ones each week for the sick note ....... proper professional.

Why did you have to mention that Crocky a true gent

redmizzle said:
mat said:

Really? Source please.

Only a text message from Orange. Looking for other sources now.

not his biggest fan (always out injured)but people should respect this bloke for saying he will get his head down and getting on with it even though his transfer didnt go through only if others has this attitude well done rsc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.