Santa Cruz = Professionalism

Stillsy said:
rag said:
True but the Goat was one of the numerous players who Polarised fans opinions early in his career.

suppose but if you look at santa cruz he has only ever had one good goalscoring season and that was at blackburn.

you can always say that yeah if he stays fit he will score loads but the fact is he will never stay fit.

Maybe but even though he did not play on regular basis playing for Bayern must count for something?

rag said:
Stillsy said:
suppose but if you look at santa cruz he has only ever had one good goalscoring season and that was at blackburn.

you can always say that yeah if he stays fit he will score loads but the fact is he will never stay fit.

Maybe but even though he did not play on regular basis playing for Bayern must count for something?

yeah mate but its hard to nail down a regular starting spot when you are always coming back from injuries?

if your never fit you then always have to come back and prove your worth which must be so hard to keep a spot?

Stillsy said:
rag said:

yeah mate but its hard to nail down a regular starting spot when you are always coming back from injuries?

Suppose so, and with the rotation system we will just have to wait and see how we do. We have got him and Jo up till January and personally I think RSC is more of a determined charecter to make

if your never fit you then always have to come back and prove your worth which must be so hard to keep a spot?

I don't blame RSC for not being good enough to get into our side but the fact that we have a 7 page thread praising him for not moaning while collecting his handsome wage is a very sad indictment on the state of the game IMO.

Benjani and Ireland could of learned a thing of respect from Santa. I hope he get's a few good matches for city. would love to see him score against the top 4, despite the unlikeliness of it.

mancincali said:
Benjani and Ireland could of learned a thing of respect from Santa. I hope he get's a few good matches for city. would love to see him score against the top 4, despite the unlikeliness of it.

It isn't as far fetched as it sounds. When playing for Blackburn he was the few players who caused United a few problems.

mancincali said:

Spot on.

Some footballers need a bit of respect and RSC has that

sweep said:
I don't blame RSC for not being good enough to get into our side but the fact that we have a 7 page thread praising him for not moaning while collecting his handsome wage is a very sad indictment on the state of the game IMO.

Yep!

sweep said:

although the money is a big emphasis in the game these days for footballers please remember its all so there life there living and believe it or not there are footballers out there that actually love what they do.

agents are the biggest worry in the game not the footballers!

Marvin said:
bluemoon32 said:
And yet he still can't run and has the agility of my Nan
Yet another City player being rubbished by so called "supporters".

Aww diddums, he's finished, his legs have gone but if it makes me a real 'supporter' then i'll say he's world class, just for you like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.