santa cruz wants out !!

with pedersen and bentley putting quality crosses into the box,he got a few,but even the greek god samaras would have had trouble not adding to his superb strike rate with that kind of service.a service that he would definitely not get at city,he d have to do a bit of work for his goals,like this season with no bentley and pedersen playing s**t,he's got about 2. bojinovs been unlucky with injurys,but only about 50% fit and on his way back,he looks twice the player of RSC

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I haven't read all the posts but this is a short and to the point post. We need a big centre forward but Santa Cruz is not the one, his get out clause is big (not value for money) and he's struggled for form and with injuries all season. We can get better.

On the money,URG.
Injury-prone,attitude stinks & pimps himself around like a £10 working girl.
Avoid like the plague.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I haven't read all the posts but this is a short and to the point post. We need a big centre forward but Santa Cruz is not the one, his get out clause is big (not value for money) and he's struggled for form and with injuries all season. We can get better.

Exactly, Do. Not. Want.

Back to his typical best this season; 3 goals and a complete crock. Seemingly a one season wonder ( i think i read he didnt get more than 5 goals in a season for bayern)

I believe we'll end up getting one big name signing this summer, and it'll most likely be a striker.

Bigga said:
Can't we PLEASE bid for a player that isn't injury prone??

It might take the burden off the kids to produce, in the panic of Hughes' injury buys!

This. Just look at our probable forwards for next season:

RSC - Injury prone
Bellamy - Injury prone
Bojinov - Injury prone
Sturridge - Injury prone
Jo - Will probably be sold due to a good run in Everton team but could be brought back. We may need him!
Evans - Loaned/sold
Caicedo - Loaned/sold
Vassel - Sold
Benjani - Sold
Robinho - Not the sort of player you want up front on his own!

So lets hope that Hughes has some thing up his sleeve other then RSC because when you look at it were really shooting ourselves in the foot before the season has even started if we go down the RSC road. You can just see all our experienced strikers being out by January, all the pressure heaped on the younger lads and Hughes panic buying or, more likely in our case, trying to buy Vassel back off whoever we sold him to!

Said before on this that I know for a fact he has seen manchester solicitors about his contract in the last couple of weeks. Not saying I know what was said or anything but it is obviously either something regarding his current contract with blackburn or another one elsewhere. Judging by his comments i'd say its elsewhere.

I wish him well on his transfer to Wigan because do not want or need an over priced crocked one season wonder

City will be looking to sign 7 or 8 decent players in the summer, which logistically will be hard to do (in addition to moving on Jo and quite and a few others). The last thing we can afford to do is to get into protracted negotiations over every single player.

RSC fits the bill in the sense that we need a big man up front. He has the get out a clause. Pragmatically it makes sense to sign him quickly and then move on to other deals.

The mistake was in getting into prolonged negotiations with Blackburn in January. Then we should have made them a decent offer and if they turned it down move on to other options. We need to learn from that mistake.

The future club of RSC all depends on whether Hughes can keep his job. I can guarantee that if Hughes is sacked RSC will NOT be joining City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.