Santa Cruz

i agree with roscoe, if he thinks he can come on and stroll about, he is at the wrong club. we want to see players with passion and desire to get the ball , closing down wen not in possession!
being lazy? or just cautious ? difficult to fathom out !

Santa was clearly looked unfit last night. Hughes should send the fit Petrov to replace SWP instead.

Give RSC a chance he will score, that is it.

He is quality just needs match practice, he's had bad injuries or have people forgotten that?

The only way to get him sharp is to play him.I agree with some that he wasn't at the races last night,he looked a yard of it at best.Hughes is doing the right thing by easing him back into it with sub games.He'll get better with games and apart from ben haim has hughes made a bad signing?I was one who did'nt want bellamy near the club,now we can't do without him.

Ricster said:
kiam06 said:
Give RSC a chance he will score, that is it.

He is quality just needs match practice, he's had bad injuries or have people forgotten that?

If you weren't there your not allowed to comment ;)

No your not you're just here to tow the party line and sing MH's praises. FFS don't start having an opinion

sdm said:
The only way to get him sharp is to play him.I agree with some that he wasn't at the races last night,he looked a yard of it at best.Hughes is doing the right thing by easing him back into it with sub games.He'll get better with games and apart from ben haim has hughes made a bad signing?I was one who did'nt want bellamy near the club,now we can't do without him.

Agreed but by there is a time and place i.e when you're 3 NIL UP AND COASTING. Not when you're 1-1 against one of those teams who'll be fighting us for that 5th and 6th spot. MH for the 1st time this season f*cked up lets hope he learns from his mistakes when the next time arises

Mike D said:
sdm said:

Agreed but by there is a time and place i.e when you're 3 NIL UP AND COASTING. Not when you're 1-1 against one of those teams who'll be fighting us for that 5th and 6th spot. MH for the 1st time this season f*cked up lets hope he learns from his mistakes when the next time arises
Don't think he dropped that much of a bolluck with rsc,i'd have stuck him on.Leaving swp on when he could have switched bellamy to the right and stuck petrov on the left is where he went wrong for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.