Santi Cazorla

"I look forward to playing well for Arsenal, then hopefully signing for Manchester City for a lot more money." - Santi Cazorla :-)

NipHolmes said:
jlc09 said:
Welcome to Arsenal Santi Cazorla!

Hopefully Sahin next.

Fair play.

Corzola was one of the best La Liga players last terma and Sahin was best German player before his Real move.

Good bit of business for anyone and in particularly Arsenal who need replace Nasri and Fabregas. Not keen on Ramsey since that bad injury as bad as that sounds. I think your midfield looks pretty good now and some real quality there.

From a neutrals point of viww regarding RVP (if I put the possibility of us signing RVP aside) I reckon he should stay. He asked for additions and quality ones at that. You have signed a Podolski, Giroud, Corzola and possibly Sahin. Arsenal imo have kept their end of the argument and now it's RVP.

When everyone is fit and healthy again at Arsenal I see a good squad there.

---------------Chesney'----------------
Sagna-----Kocielny-----Vermalen---Gibbs
-------------Sahin----Song------------
-------Corzola---Arteta---Podolski-------
-------------------RVP------------------

(Replace RVP for Giroud if he leaves, still a good side.)

With Podolski occupying second striker role and Corzola filling. Then you have Wilshere to come back too, so when Sahin goes back Wilshere takes the position.

you'd put arteta out wide ahead of carzola...and walcott and gervinho at that too?
*edit* what, that's changed since i quoted it haha nvm..

CityCTID said:
Silva>Mata

no contest

Mata>Nasri

Mata isn't as good as Silva I agree but it's not miles apart. Mata at set piece is a delight and should we have purchased him over Nasri we could have had a few more goals from set piece. I am happy with Nasri don't get me wrong but I do wish we would have sniffed at Mata when we had chance.

They have done a good bit of transfer business in this window. Arsenal had to strengthen just to try and cement a top 4 place. He is better than Sinclair, but expensive for the squad role he will had to play at City. It is the case of goodbye Arashavin and maybe Walcott with this signing.

blue soon? said:
NipHolmes said:
jlc09 said:
Welcome to Arsenal Santi Cazorla!

Hopefully Sahin next.

Fair play.

Corzola was one of the best La Liga players last terma and Sahin was best German player before his Real move.

Good bit of business for anyone and in particularly Arsenal who need replace Nasri and Fabregas. Not keen on Ramsey since that bad injury as bad as that sounds. I think your midfield looks pretty good now and some real quality there.

From a neutrals point of viww regarding RVP (if I put the possibility of us signing RVP aside) I reckon he should stay. He asked for additions and quality ones at that. You have signed a Podolski, Giroud, Corzola and possibly Sahin. Arsenal imo have kept their end of the argument and now it's RVP.

When everyone is fit and healthy again at Arsenal I see a good squad there.

---------------Chesney'----------------
Sagna-----Kocielny-----Vermalen---Gibbs
-------------Sahin----Song------------
-------Corzola---Arteta---Podolski-------
-------------------RVP------------------

(Replace RVP for Giroud if he leaves, still a good side.)

With Podolski occupying second striker role and Corzola filling. Then you have Wilshere to come back too, so when Sahin goes back Wilshere takes the position.

you'd put arteta out wide ahead of carzola...and walcott and gervinho at that too?

I put it in alphabetically and then changed when I realised, check the edit before you posted.

Walcott will be sold and Gervinho isn't good enough, neither is Walcott if he stays. Podolski offers more of a goal threat, Corzola is superior to Walcott and Arteta is key for making play.

I think my line up is best possible at Arsenal, if you disagree then may I see your line up please.

Just don't get whats going on at arsenal.let players get within 12 months of being out of contract,comments that players don't like the direction they are going etc but they pull carzola out of the bag and maybe sahin.

NipHolmes said:
CityCTID said:
Silva>Mata

no contest

Mata>Nasri

Mata isn't as good as Silva I agree but it's not miles apart. Mata at set piece is a delight and should we have purchased him over Nasri we could have had a few more goals from set piece. I am happy with Nasri don't get me wrong but I do wish we would have sniffed at Mata when we had chance.
apple and orange

carlos92 said:
They have done a good bit of transfer business in this window. Arsenal had to strengthen just to try and cement a top 4 place. He is better than Sinclair, but expensive for the squad role he will had to play at City. It is the case of goodbye Arashavin and maybe Walcott with this signing.

Sinclair makes sense for squad whereas Corzola doesn't. I agree Corzola is a much better player but would he be willing to sit on the bench? Would it even be worthwhile when his fee is £18mill + £80-90k a week (guess) all to sit on bench. That's an expensive option alright, a good one imo but not from a business angle and also he is foreign.

Arshavin will see his contract out imo,
A) Because he can get a great deal when he leaves.
B) Becuase he gets his citizenship after that year I believe, leaving to go abroad would scupper that and I have read he is very keen to live here later in life so a move from Arsenal would jeopardise that unless he moves elsewhere in league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.