Santi Cazorla

I don't think it's early to judge him really. He's 27 now and been playing like this for years, everything you see is what he really is about. It's so hard to dispossess him despite his size and the fact he's ambidextrous makes it so hard to defend against. Impossible to tell what his next move will be.

dref619 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Seosa said:
We'll see how good he is when he plays in the Premier League.

Very,very.......

mixed bag. good in the games you expect. completely anonymous in arsenals two big games so far this season

I can assume one is the Chelsea game where he was a bit quiet.

What's the other game? City away? If so then you're wrong. Created 3-4 good scoring opportunities, had a world class save off hart (which most have let in) and assisted the goal.

If Cazorla was "completely anonymous in that game" then playing with silva must have been like playing with 10 men in that particular game.

So far santi has played 9 games and has had one bad game.

From what i have seen thus far, the lad looks class. Like most said, can use both feet, strong for his size, low centre of gravity.

Gooner89 said:
dref619 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Very,very.......

mixed bag. good in the games you expect. completely anonymous in arsenals two big games so far this season

I can assume one is the Chelsea game where he was a bit quiet.

What's the other game? City away? If so then you're wrong. Created 3-4 good scoring opportunities, had a world class save off hart (which most have let in) and assisted the goal.

If Cazorla was "completely anonymous in that game" then playing with silva must have been like playing with 10 men in that particular game.

So far santi has played 9 games and has had one bad game.

yeah maybe completely anonymous was too far. i'm not slating the lad , just always think the media are too eager to make a big deal about new players in the league. he's an outstanding player though and will comfortably be the signing of the summer<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:36 pm --<br /><br />
stavros said:
im sorry but i question our transfer policy at times .
for the price of sinclair and another 5 million we could have had this guy .
we will probably be linked with a 35 million swoop for him in the summer.
we were in for hazard , so when we didnt get him we should have been all over this guy . fucking obvious.

-- Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:27 pm --

dref619 said:
jollylescott said:
Still can't fathom why we weren't in for him at that price.

we didnt need him thats why. not as good as silva, and we've got nasri. plus it was 16m , not 12m as stated earlier in the thread

we didnt need him?
hahahahhahaha
you can never have too many good footballers.
we could have played nasri silva and cazorla behind aguero or tevez.
he would have improved us .

so untrue , we have clearly seen that you can have too many good players at times. tevez/dzeko piping up on occasions when they haven't got a run in the side. if tevez was in the side last year the whole munich thing wouldnt have even happened in my opinion. was clear we were after someone who could play out wide ( hazard) and if carzola could have done that for us , i've not seen enough of him to say that he could or couldnt, then he would have improved us

Comrade Buka said:
jollylescott said:
Still can't fathom why we weren't in for him at that price.

Because hindsight is 20/20.
no its not....we are talking about a world class player here that has been fantastic last 2 season in la liga. The guy has almost 50 caps for spain and not only gets games on the wing, he's xavis first replacement instead of fabregas. He's just a fantastic player who's been doing it for years. 83% of Relam madrid fans in a Marca poll that asked 50k of them prefered him to Modric in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.