Sat, 30th Apr, 5.30pm Chelsea v Spurs.

MaxMCFC said:
Just modric will do! What a fantastic player he is

I have too say gomes is the worst keeper in the premier league, everytime i watch the guy he's dog shit and looks nervous

Gomes is an unbelievable keeper when he doesnt have to think. When he is shot stopping on instinct alone he is as good as there is but when he has time to think he is no better than my dog!

Aussie! said:
Jackson-ctid said:
1 Manchester United----------34 21 10 3 39 73
2 Chelsea ----------------------35 21 7 7 38 67
3 Arsenal ----------------------34 18 10 6 31 64
4 Manchester City ------------33 17 8 8 21 59
5 Tottenham Hotspur --------34 14 13 7 7 55

seriously, i think its over if we win tommorow.

62 v 55
I think it's literally over if we win our next two games and Blackpool pulls off a miracle. Of course a win tomorrow goes a long way.

From BBC

1928: Where does that leave us in the table then? Well Chelsea, with three left to play, are now just three points off leaders Man Utd - who have four left to play - at the top of the Premier League. Tottenham are now four points behind Man City having played a game more, meaning their focus is most likely now focused on protecting fifth from Liverpool, who are just three points behind them, rather than on chasing down Roberto Mancini's men for a Champions League spot. One thing is for sure - it's still all to play for at the top of the table, people.

jimharri said:
Blue Tooth said:
Spurs did fuck all second half and deserved what they got....now let's get bids in for Modric and Bale sharpish ;)
Swap Lennon for Bale, who's done fuck all since Christmas. Picture Lennon banging in crosses for Mr Ed next season.

Then we could put AJ back over on the left and Lennon on the right...would be so nice to have wingers that could be on their correct sides and cross for Edin, or swap wings and have 3 strong dribble-and-shooters along with Mario/Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.