Sat, 30th Apr, 5.30pm Chelsea v Spurs.

jimharri said:
taconinja said:
I think it's literally over if we win our next two games and Blackpool pulls off a miracle. Of course a win tomorrow goes a long way.
If I've worked it out correctly (big 'IF'!), but if we win our next two games, it won't matter what Blackpool do or don't do. Win tomorrow and we're 7 points clear, plus a better GD. Win our next game and we would, even if Spurs win their next game, be still 7 points clear, with only 2 (?) games left

There would be three games left

But in that scenario a point against Spurs would seal the deal.

Re: Spurs Lose

rassclot said:
if the rags beat arsenal it will be in city's hands to take 3rd place. beat west ham & everton & city will be in the driving seat. 3rd place gives direct entry into the cl group stage thereby avoiding a possible banana skin qualifying tie.

Nice except we can't beat Everton to save our lives.

Castiel said:
Arsenal thats how to not bottle a game under pressure.

City fans asking about our formation, see how shit we are in a 442? Tactical failure today and we ground it out, even with some dubious goals (though I thought that was over the linesman couldn't have seen it - no complaints though) and thats the risk you take with such a clown between your posts.

Take down West Ham City, we've done our part. :)

Cheers mate. Hopefully will go our way tomorrow.

RandomJ said:
rassclot said:
if the rags beat arsenal it will be in city's hands to take 3rd place. beat west ham & everton & city will be in the driving seat. 3rd place gives direct entry into the cl group stage thereby avoiding a possible banana skin qualifying tie.

Nice except we can't beat Everton to save our lives.
Yes we can. I'm going. With a plan.

;)

Don't wish to rain on any parades but today will be for little if we don't get 3 points tomorrow. Whilst it's still mathematically possible for us to fail I'l be trying to play down the excitement, remember who we're dealing with here :p Going to be no easier than Blackburn tomorrow and we'll have to be on our A game to get the 3 points.

Also don't forget, even if we go 7 points clear, a loss to Everton and a loss to Spurs, suddenly we're only a point ahead, and we're going into the FA Cup final worrying about the league. It can change that quickly. It's still ALL to play for, don't think otherwise!

[further apologies for being a ray of sunshine]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.