Sat, 30th Apr, 5.30pm Chelsea v Spurs.

Chelsea VS Spuds

Just wanna highlight the first goal scored by Chelsea. Is it in or out?

The commentators (Jon Champion & Paul Walsh) INSISTED that the goal wasn't in and it was 'poor decision' by the linesman. I thought they were being cunts - IMO commentators aren't supposed to give such a definite comment and your personal opinion, giving me the conclusion that they are probably Spud fans.

From my knowledge, if the ball is 3/4 past the goal line, it's a goal. The pundits (Andy Townsend & co.) were arguing whether the linesman could actually see the goal moment.

Anyway cheers.

Btw, it is a poor mistake by Gomez pulling a "Robert Green".

Re: Chelsea VS Spuds

Not seen it yet but the majority of the Media and a few lads I've spoke to say it wasn't a Goal, the only person I've heard say it was is that twat Collymore which just about says it all for me.

BTW,I have seen the post match interview with the Twitch Master General and have to say he boxed really clever when giving his opinion on both Goal decisions, that old piss head Bacon Face could learn a lot from Harry, it has to be said.

You need to learn the rules befor you start giving out about the pundits<br /><br />-- Sun May 01, 2011 7:53 am --<br /><br />
beano46 said:
Not seen it yet but the majority of the Media and a few lads I've spoke to say it wasn't a Goal, the only person I've heard say it was is that twat Collymore which just about says it all for me.

BTW,I have seen the post match interview with the Twitch Master General and have to say he boxed really clever when giving his opinion on both Goal decisions, that old piss head Bacon Face could learn a lot from Harry, it has to be said.
What reason did collymore give to say it was a goal

dw7 said:
You need to learn the rules befor you start giving out about the pundits

-- Sun May 01, 2011 7:53 am --

beano46 said:

What reason did collymore give to say it was a goal

Based on the fact that he saw it on his little TV Monitor and that Linesman was in a clear position.

Is the myth of Spuds playing free flowing attacking football now finally put to rest? Did you see 'Arry The Twitch' giving Sandro a bollocking for getting too far forward after scoring a screamer? Spurs did what Spurs do, pack the defence and rely on the break. Fuck 'em the whinging cockney gobshites, Champions League for us next season... Blue Army!!

Young said:
From my knowledge, if the ball is 3/4 past the goal line, it's a goal. .

Your knowledge is wrong.

Not a goal:
marco-rossi_goal-line_clearance_inter.jpg

Goal:
goal-line.jpg

Easy

Project said:
All of the ball has to cross the line

I know what ur saying but how many times do we see throw ins given for excactly the same scenario where all of the ball isnt over the line..
Happens every week.

quiet_riot said:
Young said:
From my knowledge, if the ball is 3/4 past the goal line, it's a goal. .

Your knowledge is wrong.

Not a goal:
marco-rossi_goal-line_clearance_inter.jpg

Goal:
goal-line.jpg

Easy

no1 pic says it is not a goal no ifs or buts, however i would be very disapointed if it was city and not given

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.