Sat down at Chelsea

the stewards at chelsea had zero tolerance! my mate got thrown out and arrested, and they were telling us to sit down, but they gave up telling us after 15/20 mins coz we just kept on singing "stand up if you love city"...but yeah, stewards were pricks

fulhamroad22 said:
Your allocation was certainly much smaller than I'd expect a big team to have- United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Villa, Newcastle, Spurs, West Ham always bring a significant crowd. I'd expect City to do the same. Seems bizarre that the allocation sold out on such a high loyalty points basis yet had such a small allocation. Mental.

Not always true, I was in the MHU when you beat them 7-1 last season and there were plenty of empty seats.

But yes, beyond strange that we took such a small allocation and it sold out so high.

liamctid said:
fulhamroad22 said:
Your allocation was certainly much smaller than I'd expect a big team to have- United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Villa, Newcastle, Spurs, West Ham always bring a significant crowd. I'd expect City to do the same. Seems bizarre that the allocation sold out on such a high loyalty points basis yet had such a small allocation. Mental.

Not always true, I was in the MHU when you beat them 7-1 last season and there were plenty of empty seats.

But yes, beyond strange that we took such a small allocation and it sold out so high.

this has been done but we took 1500, we could have sold maybe 2000/2200 but chelsea said its 1500 or 3000, we'd have been left with a 1000 tickets at 55 quid a piece.
dont forget that city get nothing from away sales, the home club gets the lot. thats 55 k that would pay 2 office staff for a year, 3 maybe. it is a business we have here and it has to pay its way, platini or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.