Sat down at Chelsea

samharris said:
Maintainin said:
...snuck it Sam ;-)

was like brinks matt there yesterday... must have snuck it down his kaks..:)

lot of good it did him..
...if that were up in 2nd tier then i actually seen him gettin chucked out :(

1st one down at bar me awaitin em to open shop for all that ready made urinated waterie stuff they tried passin off for booze !!

One were not amused at being within the royal borough and to be treated like evertonians.....

bainy said:
robsta said:
.........There were quite a lot of young kids scattered around (not just that team in the tracksuits) who could not have more points than me or other adults who wanted to go. So they must have been associated to box holders or something else going on.
City allowed you to order a kids ticket, with an adult who has correct points. They do this for most games apart from the derby.

Did they definitely do this for this game though. I know they do it as I am often able to take advantage of that policy but I know they don't do it for games like the derby and others where they are in high demand.

Your allocation was certainly much smaller than I'd expect a big team to have- United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Villa, Newcastle, Spurs, West Ham always bring a significant crowd. I'd expect City to do the same. Seems bizarre that the allocation sold out on such a high loyalty points basis yet had such a small allocation. Mental.

to whoever was asking.....corporates can apply for ten tickets for the wembley s/f. for games such as united, chel, etc im pretty sure it is three.

That a child is there wearing a Chelsea shirt with a father and Uncle are wearing City shirts is quite troubling. Is it just me who thinks this?

I have noticed since Chelsea became successful, you now see lots and lots of kids, from all over wearing Chelsea shirts. I suppose it's like when Liverpool were successful in the 80's and Man U in the 90's. Kids tend to be glory supporters when they first choose their team.

intheknow! said:
That a child is there wearing a Chelsea shirt with a father and Uncle are wearing City shirts is quite troubling. Is it just me who thinks this?

I have noticed since Chelsea became successful, you now see lots and lots of kids, from all over wearing Chelsea shirts. I suppose it's like when Liverpool were successful in the 80's and Man U in the 90's. Kids tend to be glory supporters when they first choose their team.

i was born in 82, and followed my dad to city, he took me to games and i was hooked, my little girl is 4 and loves city totally,
her pink room is awash with blue,
especially tevez who she adores and kisses his picture every night before bed.
shes been to 12 games so far and gets upset when city lose,

people who have kids who support other teams are not trying hard enough in my opinion,

my girl didnt need to be influenced, she came and sat on my knee when i was watching fulham v city when we drew couple seasons back, and that was it for her,

her non uniform day at school is 15th april and she is determined to wear her city kit that i got signed by tevez for her at a fans forum, just cos were playing ternited (as she calls them)_ the day after<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 am --<br /><br />
warpig said:
to whoever was asking.....corporates can apply for ten tickets for the wembley s/f. for games such as united, chel, etc im pretty sure it is three.

they should be allowed one each for them and that is it,

mcfc-mike said:
intheknow! said:

i was born in 82, and followed my dad to city, he took me to games and i was hooked, my little girl is 4 and loves city totally,

people who have kids who support other teams are not trying hard enough in my opinion,

my girl didnt need to be influenced, she came and sat on my knee when i was watching fulham v city when we drew couple seasons back, and that was it for her,

her non uniform day at school is 15th april and she is determined to wear her city kit that i got signed by tevez for her at a fans forum, just cos were playing ternited (as she calls them)_ the day after

-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 am --

warpig said:

That's the way it should be! Sounds like you've got a proper little blue on your hands there.

i have mate,
she's even using the live for city section of the programme as part of her reading.

next season she will be a seasoncard holder just like me, am sick of her mithering to be honest :)

always wanted a lad to share my love with but couldnt have been more blessed, shes actually really annoyed about not going wembley with me, and best part is my wifes family (wife not a footy fan) are rags,

there face the other day when she did poznan with me was priceless!!!

I was at chelsea last season and spent the first 10 minutes of the game being tapped on the shoulder and told to sit down, when I looked around me I was surrounded by non singing tourist/day tripping city fans scowling at me. I made my way right to the back of the stand and watched the rest of the game stood up. We went onto batter chelsea, the soon to be champions, scoring 4 goals with great counter attacking football and these people never moved off their seats once. They maybe genuine City fans but they are definitely a new breed of fan which we will inevitably attract as our profile rises.

mcfc-mike said:
intheknow! said:

her non uniform day at school is 15th april and she is determined to wear her city kit that i got signed by tevez for her at a fans forum, just cos were playing ternited (as she calls them)_ the day after

-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 am --

warpig said:

my little girl is the same, only the picture she kisses is nigel dejong and it takes her an hour:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.