Saudi Sovereign fund

Ultimately they're fucked by their country. This isn't like flying in for a golf or tennis tournament and flying out again. If you're going to play in a league, you're going to have to live there long-term. What 20-something man from Western Europe is going to want to move to Saudi? A young James Milner, perhaps.
Jesse? He's extremely young isn't he?

Many expats and their families working in Saudi spend a lot of time in Bahrain, wonderful place.
When I was looking at jobs in Saudi, it was the only place where they included a holiday out of the country per year as part of the contract. But ultimately, if the main selling point of a place is that they'll pay for you to leave it regularly, it's not a particularly good omen.

What is coming, is coming....
Saudis is gonna make the transfer market upside down, starting from this summer. this is the biggest issue, i believe, at least for relatively smaller clubs at the moment.

At the moment, they are offering icardi (gala player last year, the hero) EUR100mio or something, which is an amount impossible to compete. UEFA should take action. but they will not; as we know.
Why and how would European uefa stop a South American player moving to a Middle Eastern club?

Why and how would European uefa stop a South American player moving to a Middle Eastern club?
why FTC (federal trade comission) is blocking microsoft to buy blizzard?

''Officials from the FTC and the UK have claimed that the deal could harm the gaming industry by allowing Microsoft to withhold Activision titles from rival platforms, such as Sony's Playstation. Microsoft has struck 10-year licensing agreements with some game platforms that will ensure those titles remain available''

i can count many reasons to block a 100EUR transfer of Icardi to Saudi arabia.
1- harming the football industry....

how can they do that? they cant, at the moment.

Its unsustainable for the sheer fact its in Saudi Arabia. Backwards and regressive country. A couple of players will take the money for a year or two but over time it will stop just like the Chinese experiment when the Saudi's realise no one cares about football in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi is changing. A Saudi woman went to space station recently, which would've been unthinkable a few years ago. The climate however though is a turn off.

why FTC (federal trade comission) is blocking microsoft to buy blizzard?

''Officials from the FTC and the UK have claimed that the deal could harm the gaming industry by allowing Microsoft to withhold Activision titles from rival platforms, such as Sony's Playstation. Microsoft has struck 10-year licensing agreements with some game platforms that will ensure those titles remain available''

i can count many reasons to block a 100EUR transfer of Icardi to Saudi arabia.
1- harming the football industry....

how can they do that? they cant, at the moment.

after bosman, at the start there was no ''training (for youth players) compensation''.. that harmed the small clubs.. then the regulation came.

regulations should come for astronomical transfer values/wages. i believe... and they will come soon or later.

Saudi is changing. A Saudi woman went to space station recently, which would've been unthinkable a few years ago. The climate however though is a turn off.
yes last week, a fan living in saudi wrote that alcohol will be sold in the country soon. he said, he is not expecting this year...

Its unsustainable for the sheer fact its in Saudi Arabia. Backwards and regressive country. A couple of players will take the money for a year or two but over time it will stop just like the Chinese experiment when the Saudi's realise no one cares about football in Saudi Arabia.
Things have changed in China under the auspices of Xi Jinping.
His authority has impacted on many things of which football is one.
As far as interest in football goes, it is still there, but anyone coming to play for the sums they used to receive will be disappointed.
Quite a few people have seen pics of Erling Haaland on my phone and many of them know who he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.