Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

Daveth said:
My own take on how this will pan out.

Unless the FA back down, retract their utter travesty of justice [Shank's term not mine :)] .

My favourite.

Have they been holding seances to discuss this matter?

Daveth said:
My own take on how this will pan out.

Unless the FA back down, retract their utter travesty of justice [Shank's term not mine :)] and bid to actively clear Suarez's name then this will inevitably be taken by LFC and their lawyers to the highest court it can possibly go to. Too much is at stake. Most importantly, amongst a myriad of important things, an innocent man's reputation and, hence, life. Anybody who hasn't realised this clearly hasn't thought the thing through. There will not be and cannot possibly be a mere appeal to what is so manifestly a corrupt and utterly inept body.

My favourite.

an innocent man's reputation

Fpmsl !

blueju said:
Check out all the posters info on the left hand side of that Rawk thread, all changed to Suarez is not a racist. It would be funny as fuck showing them what they wrote six years ago.

The admin or mods have it preset now that it appears for all users above a certain post count. One member questioned it, saying he wanted his one removed, while all of RAWK turned on him.

You'd think he'd take care now that he's so much under the spotlight, but I turned on the Liverpool Blackburn match for about a minute today, and Suarez performed the most amazing flying dive, fooled the ref, fooled the announcers until they watched the replay, where it turned out that the defender was actually 10 feet away from him when he tripped over a thick molecule of air and went airborne with his arms outstretched over his head and ended up sliding on his back for 5 yards still in that position. Spectacular! What an artist of cheating he is.

For the triple header with Liverpool, I fear Suarez (who it now looks like will be playing at least two of them if not all three!) more for the suspensions he may cost us from blatently cheating to get players in trouble than for his own abilities, which are good but he is possibly the most wasteful striker in the Premier League, something like 5 goals from 70 shots.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Thompson: "There is a difference between being a racist and making racist comments"

What a nob head.

Timbobs said:
blueju said:
Check out all the posters info on the left hand side of that Rawk thread, all changed to Suarez is not a racist. It would be funny as fuck showing them what they wrote six years ago.

The admin or mods have it preset now that it appears for all users above a certain post count. One member questioned it, saying he wanted his one removed, while all of RAWK turned on him.

Wow just wow. I thought rawk was just full of kids high on skittles. This is actually really sad and shit. If your reading this you blinkered tax dodging cunts your a fucking disgrace to football fans.

We couldn't give 2 shits if you went fucking bust you neanderthalic cretins. In fact id laugh for a week.

I feel bad for the lad who wanted it removed. Do you have a link to that thread mate ?

So you disagree with both the FA and Evra on this as well who've both said he's not a racist. Good man yourself

I think the irony of the statement is lost on him. Following what Liverpool and Suarez says simply because they say it is true. What an idiot.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwREHz7k5s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Suarez banned for the Newcastle Liverpool game on 30th Dec for the gesture at Fulham. Free to play us then on NYD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.