Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

waspish said:
Dirty Harry said:
It's not often I disagree with your take on things Waspish but I think stats don't give the full picture with regards to the buck toothed racist, you'll often see the assist (ie last pass before a chance/goal) down as a particular player but very often it's the pass or the movement before that creates the assisted pass that can often be the most telling, I think BTR comes into this catergory more than most and something which you don't often see on the stats, yes his goal scoring record isn't great but his presence often creates opportunities for others, I think that's a big part of his game which is overlooked mate.

Can see where you are coming from, for Liverpool he's a player they NEED because they very short on skill players.. We'll see how Liverpool get on when he's banned, it'll be interesting?....

Yeah agreed mate, I get the feeling they'll go with 3 diggers in midfield, ball out to Downing and Kuyt (or overlapping fullbacks), fling crosses into Carroll, simple 80's/90's style football Dalglish understands.

Suarez (merged)

Dirty Harry said:
waspish said:
Dirty Harry said:
It's not often I disagree with your take on things Waspish but I think stats don't give the full picture with regards to the buck toothed racist, you'll often see the assist (ie last pass before a chance/goal) down as a particular player but very often it's the pass or the movement before that creates the assisted pass that can often be the most telling, I think BTR comes into this catergory more than most and something which you don't often see on the stats, yes his goal scoring record isn't great but his presence often creates opportunities for others, I think that's a big part of his game which is overlooked mate.

Can see where you are coming from, for Liverpool he's a player they NEED because they very short on skill players.. We'll see how Liverpool get on when he's banned, it'll be interesting?....

Yeah agreed mate, I get the feeling they'll go with 3 diggers in midfield, ball out to Downing and Kuyt (or overlapping fullbacks), fling crosses into Carroll, simple 80's/90's style football Dalglish understands.

Yep Agree.... Since Kenny became manager he's gone back to what he knows 100 miles an hour in your face wing play cross balls in the box football! This works to extent but it doesn't half Knakkers a team out, can see them fading come last dozen games of season....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=93131.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... ic=93131.0</a>

I think this thread proves what hypocritical nob heads they are... not about racism at all, just about backing their own club regardless of what their players do. A footballer of their club could rape and they would still make an attempt to defend them.

6767f.png

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=93131.0

I think this thread proves what hypocritical nob heads they are... not about racism at all, just about backing their own club regardless of what their players do. A footballer of their club could rape and they would still make an attempt to defend them.

As the United fans are fond of saying RAWK is a gift that never stops giving, absolutely hilarious over the last week or so, I know it's wrong to stereotype people, but that forum is just so stereotypical scouse it's uncanny, but what's even stranger most of them could not even find Liverpool on a map! Liverpool FC must attract "Victim Type" personalities

So is Suarez going to end up playing all three games against us? Will he play against the rags?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.