Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Saurez Racism Investigation; Could Miss Semi ?

Neville Kneville said:
RandomJ said:
If he doesn't play I think we'll progress quite easily. Lescott and Kompany couldn't handle him at all last game.

Lescott in particular handled him fine, his main threat was 90% down to diving & City 's most dangerous & effective opponent was Atkinson.

Absolutely spot on, NK!

When will people accept that we are past that stage where we need cheating **** Suarez banned or granny shagger Rooney injured to win games?.

We are the best team in England we can beat any team comfortably on our good days on our best days we score 6 against the champions at home.

I want him to play that will make sure there are no excuses. I do not like winning things by default I like to earn them. That way when I gloat noone can question my arrogance.

Someone on here summed it up nicely a few weeks ago with this classic

"just because my missus can get her tits out on the beach in Ibiza doesn't mean she can do the same in Dubai"

Agent Bernstein won't let us down!

Neville Kneville said:
RandomJ said:
If he doesn't play I think we'll progress quite easily. Lescott and Kompany couldn't handle him at all last game.

Lescott in particular handled him fine, his main threat was 90% down to diving & City 's most dangerous & effective opponent was Atkinson.

The way the game was commentated on, made it sound as if Suarez had Kompany in knots. The actual truth was, Kompany picked up an early booking, and from then on put in a great display against one of the best strikers in the league. Considering the threat that Suarez carries, and how early the booking was, I cant believe people haven't noticed what a performance that was from Kompany, he got everything spot on after the booking. Great performance.

Kompany seemed to struggle on occassion with Suarez and could have received a second yellow, by some other refs.......i always want to see City agains the oppositions best players so they cant have any complaints when we beat them!

woukld love to see suarez say anything like that to richards. the ugly donkey ****!!!

Has this case not been referred to the cps? If not, why not? Calling someone a black **** is just as vile as calling someone a ni**er.

Ham Slicer said:
Until we know exactly what he said I don't think he can be castigated.

Let's assume for a second, as he claims, that he was calling Evra something his own team mates call him. Let's say his nickname is the Black Maldini (probably Maldini Negro) and Suarez was mockingly calling him this. Is this racist? I don't think so.

Would it be racist if Vincent Kompany mockingly called Rooney the White Pele 10 times during a match? I don't think so.

So we just need to wait until all the information comes out.

bollocks

white pele or black maldini are some kind of compliments.. Suarez and Evra were not on coffee to issue compliments to each other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.