Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

MCFC BOB said:
stony said:
Crouchinho said:
There should be a ban in place somewhere along the lines.

Repeated diving and cheating.

He needs banning just for that. I can't think of another player who has become so roundly hated by so many different sets of fans so quickly.
Balotelli.
I would venture that in this case you might be wrong m8 even Rod Liddle proclaimed his luvre for Mario on Sunday in the times

when will the FA come to its judgement about Mr Suarez? even complex murder trials can be sorted in two days the wee man is guilty and deserves a long ban what a xmas prezzie for dalglish

Crouchinho said:
Rumour has it a 3 game ban for the middle finger incident and the racist stuff is being ignored due to lack of evidence
I was thinking earlier that this scenario would play out..

He is def getting a ban for 1 of the incidents..

I'd be surprised if the Fulham incident is being considered, thought this was just about Evra.

Still if it is, anything more than the 1 match Carr got would be harsh (but funny).

Verdict supposed to be in the next couple of hours.

Crouchinho said:
Rumour has it a 3 game ban for the middle finger incident and the racist stuff is being ignored due to lack of evidence
or more like brushed under the carpet,regardless he should get say an 8 or 9 match ban for being a cheating,diving,crying fcuking chipmunk looking cnut...

He must be punished. Racism charges will have no meaning if foreigners can just claim cultural misunderstanding. The little **** knew what he was doing.

I suspect there is a lot of background politics going on with the PFA and the Kick it Out people, especially with Terry's case still to be dealt with as well.
A long ban for Suarez would set a precedent for the Terry case that could finish the squint-eyed chav's England career.
Wouldn't surprise me if they gave Suarez a fudged compromise deal of a couple of games now as a slap on the wrist, and a longer suspended ban if he does it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.