Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

This guy is by far the most horrible little tw@t I have ever seen.
His diving antics seriously bring down the prem.
Horrible horrible tw@t and how Dalglish can say that his integrity is intact is beyond me.

Unfortunatley the FA will bottle it and give him either a suspended or say its unproved.
When you consider that whatever they give him will also needed to be given to Terry it was never going to be anything serious.

The cultural difference defence is a load of shit, unless Glen Johnson turns round and says Suarez calls it him everyday in training.

The fact that it was against a utd player might make the fa more likely to find him guilty

I can't see him getting less than a 6 game ban, 3 for the Evra incident (minimum) and 3 for the "finger" to the Bolton fans. I'd actually expect more on the basis that if they find him guilty of racism then a 3 game ban for racism is a pittance.

rassclot said:
Salford_Blue said:
Said on Sky Sports this morning that the decision is expected today.

Suspended sentence I reckon.

they could always bottle it & decide not proven.

I think its pretty certain that he won't be hit hard.

I suppose a suspended sentence may be interpreted as "guilt" by some, so it probably will be "not proven".

Even if found guilty, he will have the chance to appeal and the King will drag it out until after the two Semi Finals.

Salford_Blue said:
rassclot said:
Salford_Blue said:
Said on Sky Sports this morning that the decision is expected today.

Suspended sentence I reckon.

they could always bottle it & decide not proven.

I think its pretty certain that he won't be hit hard.

I suppose a suspended sentence may be interpreted as "guilt" by some, so it probably will be "not proven".

Even if found guilty, he will have the chance to appeal and the King will drag it out until after the two Semi Finals.
I think he will be hit hard to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.