Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

Thaksinssoldier said:
A buddy of mine is one of the top sports PR gurus in America(villa fan too from the UK) and I've just forwarded him that statement.Needless to say he's gobsmacked a professional company released it.There's several incidents of poor grammar,let alone some of the comments are farcical.

I just said I reckon Kenny wrote it ;-)

They should have released a statement that they were considering their position and would comment in due course, then only comment once they had decided what to do about the an appeal They made the mistake from the beginning with similar comments from Dogleash very novice PR

thomasobDK said:
Davs 19 said:
thomasobDK said:
i agree, but 8 games ban? personally i would prefer those kinds of bans being given for violent conduct instead of this. i'm sure evra has said something nasty back, but since it wasn't racist he is not being punished at all... i mean technically he could have said that his mother was a cheap whore and gotten away with it much easier, since it wasn't racism.

it's just a dangerous route to go down in my book.

that being said, he has gotten away with a lot of diving and card-waving this year so i guess
it evens out for him.

I can't believe that you're serious with this bollocks. Racism can't be tolerated in any shape or form by decent people. Please tell me you're fishing cos the alternative is worrying

i fully agree racism cant be tolerated, and a ban is warranted. it is the length of the ban i am disputing, compared to the bans of people trying to injure another player.

lets take the obvious example:
rooney kicking a guy from behind with the ball far away, and the fa fights to get the ban reduced to only 2 games, whereas calling a guy something nasty is an 8 game ban.

think about going out for a drink in the weekend, you and another guy gets pissed at eachother, and you call end up calling him a disgusting wanker and he punches you.

you get 8 months in jail, and he gets 2.
it doesnt make sense in my book...
bollocks. he`s a racist twat and he`s got off lightly. These sort of people still point to the sky when they see an aeroplane. Terry next hopefully and banned from the England team. KICK IT OUT! KICK EM OUT!

Re: Suarez

Evra should sue.

Looking forward to the next pressers from bacon and dogleash, and their match in feb will be a cracker.

Manc in London said:
rickmcfc said:
Manc in London said:
When we play tjhem in the second leg of the semi, will we have a minutes applause or a minutes silence?

I'm going to take a candle and have a minute of laughing my bollocks off!

Hahaha

What are the chances the fans make a 'free the Liverpool one' or 'justice for Suarez'?

On RAWK they are trying to get #freesuarez trending!!

Not read the whole thread so I don't know if it's been brought up but hasn't Suarez admitted calling Evra 'negrito' which has a different meaning in Uruguay.

Quote:
However, in Spanish-speaking countries such as Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay where there are few people of African origin and appearance, negro (negra for females) is commonly used to refer to partners, close friends[13] or people in general independent of skin color.

Unless the FA have conclusive video evidence proving Suarez guilty then it's very harsh imo.
Mud sticks and they need to be 100% certain on this before issuing such bans and labelling him racist.

If however they do have the proof of his guilt then he deserves everything he gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.